MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone in Eur. know if the 07 changes are noticeable over the 06 910s?
It seems the changes have boosted HP as well! STILL LOVE THE ORANGE!!!

·
Registered
746 Posts
I read that the '07s have the 5sm cpu for the injection, a larger airbox and it makes 3 hp more than the '06. I think we will see them as '08 models over here in the USA. Just a guess on my part

·
Registered
75 Posts
I also hear (maybe here on MVAgusta.net) that the new '07s have their cat welded in place, so to remove the cat, you have to purchase the headers and mid-pipe, maybe the mufflers as well. I think this is to meet Euro3 smog regs.

Again, I'm not stating hard facts here, just passing on what I heard. I guess I'm glad I have an '06 910s with a replaceable mid-pipe.

·
Registered
785 Posts
DGINAZ said:
I also hear (maybe here on MVAgusta.net) that the new '07s have their cat welded in place, so to remove the cat, you have to purchase the headers and mid-pipe, maybe the mufflers as well. I think this is to meet Euro3 smog regs.
That is correct, we had word earlier this week confirming this.

·
Registered
88 Posts
The '07 R meets Euro 3 standards with a new CPU also the racing kit includes the mufflers and the midpipe('06 included headers and midpipe no mufflers).

·
Registered
785 Posts
The Euro 3 modifications that had to be made involves adjusting the Magnet Marelli fuelling system and adding a lambda sensor directly in front of the catalyser. To achieve this MV Agusta F4 1000 R now features a one-piece exhaust system with no joints.
What a pita.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts