MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a question in regard to what exhaust systems came with the 910R. Did the 06' 910R's come with a full system, headers, midpipe and a titanium silencer? Do the '07 910R's come with a half system consisting of a midpipe and stainless silencer?

Thanks,
Chris

·
Registered
803 Posts
06' R's came with a full Stainless Steel exhaust (headers, mid-pipe, & canisters). The 07' cames with the same headers and mid-pipe but no canister.

·
Registered
503 Posts
My US spec '07 910R came with mid-pipe and mufflers, no header pipes.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Koop said:
My US spec '07 910R came with mid-pipe and mufflers, no header pipes.
That's a new combo I never heard of before...

I think you are very luckly though since the muffler's are harder to come by than the headers.

·
Registered
803 Posts
910rwantobe said:
07 came with stainless steel mid-pipe and mufflers.06 came with full stainless steel exhaust.

I guess I had it mixed up on the 07'.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
dumbcomputers said:
06' R's came with a full Stainless Steel exhaust (headers, mid-pipe, & canisters). The 07' cames with the same headers and mid-pipe but no canister.
Don't get me started :cussing: :2up:

Bastards :banghead: :banghead: :bandit: :bandit: :nutkick: :nutkick:

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Juan said:
Don't get me started :cussing: :2up:

Bastards :banghead: :banghead: :bandit: :bandit: :nutkick: :nutkick:
I take it you never got your exhaust system!

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Never got the Corse end cans..... a bit pissed, that was one of the main reasons for buying the R over keeping my F4 and the 750 Brut.... still TT week is coming and the Factory will have a team here...... My time will come..............................................................................

·
Registered
88 Posts
In Italy 06 R comes with headers,midpipe and the new eeprom;07 R comes with midpipe and stainless steel terminals(marvelous)with the script Brutale R and MVCorse(only for race use,not road legal)and the eeprom.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts