MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$9990. New in Feb 06. Meticulously taken care of and always garaged. Like NEW condition. Over $2500 in aftermarket parts including Termignoni exhaust, performance ECU and airbox, Speedymoto open clutch cover, plate, springs, and retainers, elevated Ducati Performance clip-ons, Evoluzione fender eliminator kit, Duc Performance Tank Bag, and Duc Performance tank guard. Title is free and clear and in hand. Approx. 4500 miles, mostly from a couple long trips. All maintenance done at GP Motorcycles in San Diego. Call 619-992-6997 or email me. I'm selling it to pay for my new Brutale.

Thanks,

Mike

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Welcome Mike, as admin says get a few photos posted, both of the Duke and your Brutale when you get it. :stickpoke

·
Registered
968 Posts
Nice bike Mike, the exhausts are much better then the originals.

How do you find the riding position? Whenever I see someone riding one of these they look crippled.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Very nice, I like the plain simple uncluttered fuel tank which simply states DUCATI. Lovely bike mate, sorry you can't keep it and get a Brute too. :) :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The position isn't any worse than any other sport bike. I did put some aftermarket clip-ons to raise the bars an inch or so though.

rents said:
Nice bike Mike, the exhausts are much better then the originals.

How do you find the riding position? Whenever I see someone riding one of these they look crippled.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts