MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
She is ready to go - gave her a paint job on cosmetic scratches on the frame, a couple nicks on the tank. New headlight, right mirror, right bar end, right rear plastic fairing. No frame damage, beautiful, almost new! Only 1750 miles, belonged to current forum member! I have decided to sell her as I have now purchased a house, and it's either my new kitchen and baths, or her.... :cry: I also have another bike.
Currently titling in Connecticut, or I can supply all the needed paperwork for you to title her in your state. I can trailor her locally, or you can ship on your own. Red with black frame, custom seat. PICS SHOWING SCRATCHES BEFORE REPAIR IN MY PHOTO ALBUM! Also listed for sale in other advertising sources.
$13,900.00 negotiable.
contact-Stacy
forum name - HPPSCO
[email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
It is beautiful, Stacy. I'm sad you didn't take our advise to keep the bike and forego the kitchen but you've made the right decision. good luck with the sale!

CAG

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i know. I have a pit in my stomach. But, in the long run, I have to put money into my new house, that will provide me with financial security, then.........perhaps I can buy another brute girlie - hopefully she will make someone very happy!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
nope, wasn't totalled.
Was damaged out by insurance, but parts were surface scratched, I think they just didn't want to deal with it. She was an easy repair! No bent pieces, parts or anything! The paint shop couldn't believe how easy the painting fix was. 6 parts to replace, and off she goes like a rocket! No, people did not donate parts, I had to buy parts to put back on her.

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
hppsco said:
She is ready to go - gave her a paint job on cosmetic scratches on the frame, a couple nicks on the tank. New headlight, right mirror, right bar end, right rear plastic fairing. No frame damage, beautiful, almost new! Only 1800 miles, belonged to current forum member! I have decided to sell her as I have now purchased a house, and it's either my new kitchen and baths, or her.... :cry: I also have another bike.
Currently titling in Connecticut, or I can supply all the needed paperwork for you to title her in your state. I can trailor her locally, or you can ship on your own. Red with black frame, custom seat. PICS SHOWING SCRATCHES BEFORE REPAIR IN MY PHOTO ALBUM! Also listed for sale in other advertising sources.
$13,900.00 negotiable.
contact-Stacy
forum name - HPPSCO
[email protected]

I tell you what Stacy, i'll let you cook in my kitchen and have bath in my bathroom and you keep the bike :)

:D :D :D

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Good luck with your sale Stacy. Sorry to hear the bike has to go. :bawling: I hope you get round to getting another one in the not too distant future. :)

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
MV-
that is the best proposal I have heard yet!
I LOVE to cook, that is another passion of mine, and well, bathrooms are an unspoken - but that would be the best of my worlds!

I love this bike, it is my dream bike, and I am so upset I have to sell her.

If my oil stocks take off, well...........and I haven't sold her by then - SHE STAYS!

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
^^^

That settles it then :D

You can delete the ad and i'll be waiting for you to cook a nice dinner.
If you behave, i can even give you a nice back massage in the bath tub the next morning :naughty: :naughty:

:D :D :D

·
Registered
243 Posts
Great looks! And the bike ain't too shabby either.

Heck, since everyone else is "offering" to help, how about I come out and cook, re-build the kitchen and the baths (no frilly girly stuff), rub your back, foot massages, and you let me ride the bike.

With you on the back of course....VBG

BTW, is this a clean title or salvage?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
final touches!

just posted updated photos of the repair progress, just a couple finishing touches (like a footpeg) and she is ready to go! :violin: :highclap:

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Whats wrong with your foot Stacy??? :jsm: Oh sorry you mean the bike!! :p

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
GASCITYSMITTY

HEY!

I PM'D YOU weren'tcha lookin' to buy a 910? :)

Hmmm- I did that once, ride on the back of someody's bike in that stupid little pillion seat. Nope. Never again, I'll get my own bike - thank you.

But I will need a carpenter - so, it's thought..................

yeah. ok. that's long enough for a thought.

I'd rather sell the bike to you, have the money to hire a carpenter, and we can go riding together, 'cause I still have my Aprilia. :) :stickpoke

Wanna buy the bike? :stickpoke :stickpoke :) Do you have friends who wanna buy a bike? :stickpoke :stickpoke :)
:popcorn:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts