MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Fellas,

If anyone here has some very high res pics of the tamburini can you please email me [email protected]. I need close ups of the side fairings and the tail and in very high resolution. I'm working on a paint scheme and need some details.

Thank you guys

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanx castle. Do you still have your tambo? If so can you take a close up pic of the side fairing and the top of the tail and email me?

·
Super Moderator
7,346 Posts
Yes, I still have the bike.
I will do as you request, but the highest resolution camera I have is 7 megapixel!
I hope that is high enough definition for your purposes.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanx Dave. And giff's pics are good but I need to be able to see the relationship and location of the stripes perfectly not from far away.

·
Registered
5,572 Posts
If necessary... My dealer has a brand new one. I could pass by to take some detailed pictures.

·
Registered
5,572 Posts

·
Registered
5,572 Posts

·
Registered
2,431 Posts

·
Registered
5,572 Posts

That's the most beautiful shop I've ever seen in my life! And I've been to both MotoCorse Japan shops. I must visit this place. :mouthwate
Its worth it! And as your location is earth it should not be too far for you!

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Haha! Been meaning to change that, I move too much to just put one location. Next time I'm in Europe, I will step foot in that building.

·
Super Moderator
7,346 Posts
OK, here is the plan. I'll bring home the camera from work, which has a higher resolution, then take the pictures you request and email them to you.

·
Super Moderator
21,449 Posts
OH, looky, in picture number two, Dave is making the "I love you" Lighted Heart sign to his Tamburini.....

(FWIW, were I to own one,so would I...):smoking:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts