MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi,
I wondering if anyone have a pc3usb map for 05-F4 with RG3, Race ECU, BMC Air filter can sent to please let me know so I can sent you pm with my email.
Thanks,
Phil

·
Registered
155 Posts
Hi I would like to try a map for the same bike also! Please!!!!

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I already have a map for 07-senna and been dyno by Mach 1 in Costa Mesa. 1st, I will try this map and 2rd, the map on power commander website on my 05-F4 on the track, 3th, I'll average out both map and test it again on the track if they are work out I will let you guys have it, since no body want to release their map cause they paid for it, but wait I still not receive couple parts here and there from our Mr.CAG LOL

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
I already have a map for 07-senna and been dyno by Mach 1 in Costa Mesa. 1st, I will try this map and 2rd, the map on power commander website on my 05-F4 on the track, 3th, I'll average out both map and test it again on the track if they are work out I will let you guys have it, since no body want to release their map cause they paid for it, but wait I still not receive couple parts here and there from our Mr.CAG LOL
I just can't help you Phil, the 07 maps won't work on the 1000S Powercommander, different ECU mate.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Donsy,
you might be right, but I have to give a shot, who know I might get .10second more out of my lap timer or .30second behind LOL, worst case scenario, I will bring it get it dyno tune.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I have a custom 2005 PC3 map i can send but it's stock exhaust (decatted) and stock airbox. From my experience the Maps on the PC3 website made my bike run like junk.

Anyone in the Dallas area i really do recommend Dean at Stadium Yamaha.

If you're super serious about performance you could have the mid pipe drilled and tapped, put AF sensor on there and you could log AF during track time, then you really can custom map.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
I have a custom 2005 PC3 map i can send but it's stock exhaust (decatted) and stock airbox. From my experience the Maps on the PC3 website made my bike run like junk.

Anyone in the Dallas area i really do recommend Dean at Stadium Yamaha.

If you're super serious about performance you could have the mid pipe drilled and tapped, put AF sensor on there and you could log AF during track time, then you really can custom map.

Andy please send it my way too. :yo: i have that same set up.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Thank you Andy, I got it on my dynojet LCD-100

Attachments

·
Registered
76 Posts
Not a worry, let me know how it works out for you guys, especially the stock setups (decatted). I'm interested to see just how much variation there is between common setups.

If it's a semi decent fix for a range of stock 2005's then i'll find a way to get it put up on the net somewhere for people.

Only request i'd make is guys in the DFW area send some dynowork/general work Stadium Yamaha's way. By putting my map up I would hate to do them out of paying business after they worked so hard with me.

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
My bike has all those mods. I'll upload my map and send it to you when I get some time.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Not a worry, let me know how it works out for you guys, especially the stock setups (decatted). I'm interested to see just how much variation there is between common setups.

If it's a semi decent fix for a range of stock 2005's then i'll find a way to get it put up on the net somewhere for people.

Only request i'd make is guys in the DFW area send some dynowork/general work Stadium Yamaha's way. By putting my map up I would hate to do them out of paying business after they worked so hard with me.
Andy, Thank you one again for your map, but sorry to let you know your map is not working for my bike, at high rpm your map kind weaken and jerking on throttle, I uploaded two map (725-503, 725-502) on powercommander website to my LCD both work great on my bike above MOD 725-503 European Model, RG3 Racing slip ons and link pipe (catalytic converter removed), Stock air filter and Eprom MV Corse F5S23RGD 725-502 European Model, RG3 Racing slip ons and link pipe (catalytic converter removed), Stock air filter and Stock Eprom

·
Registered
8 Posts
I also would be interested in PC3 map to suit F4-1000 05 with a RG3 chip3. I have had to replace my PC3 (as it melted) and my ECU has been re-flashed when dynotuned a few years ago. There is no fuel mapping on the eprom (it is blank). I do not have a copy of the original BIN File from the eprom. I have ordered a RG3 eprom, I have reset the throttle bodies, TPS and adjusted the AFR in the ECU (approx 8% too rich).
I have attached a 3d image of my Eprom.

If you can help it would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I also would be interested in PC3 map to suit F4-1000 05 with a RG3 chip3. I have had to replace my PC3 (as it melted) and my ECU has been re-flashed when dynotuned a few years ago. There is no fuel mapping on the eprom (it is blank). I do not have a copy of the original BIN File from the eprom. I have ordered a RG3 eprom, I have reset the throttle bodies, TPS and adjusted the AFR in the ECU (approx 8% too rich).
I have attached a 3d image of my Eprom.

If you can help it would be greatly appreciated.
if you already have a dyno tuned on your pc3 and if you already plug in your pc or laptop they automatic back up on your pc or laptop, just look for the map on your power commander icon and upload back to your pc3, if not try map 725-503, 725-502 on power commander website it should work ok on your bike.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Hey Andy. Would love a coy of your map. My F4 has been on the dyno but the results were not that good. The guys who did the mapping are now out of business. (I think I know why).

PM me if you are able to help.

Simon

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Thoroughly recommend Ozzy at Ozracing Mechanical. Mobile is 0408 383 075. He has a dyno.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Thoroughly recommend Ozzy at Ozracing Mechanical. Mobile is 0408 383 075. He has a dyno.
The old dollar is a bit tight at the moment and no chance of dyno time for a couple of months. I'm running a zero map on the PCIII for the time being and am interested to load something else to see the comparison with the one I had done previously.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Folks,

Just to clarify what I have, its a 2005 Stock Decatted F4 1000S. I have circulated the map to the people that have requested it. I know it will not be a 100% fix for anyone except me (sometimes it might be worse than stock), but It would be nice if people that have used the map could post up their assessements and bike specs.

This would help the guys that are working on 16M tuning software to get/build/improve stock maps for models and their configurations.

Andy

·
Registered
392 Posts
Folks,

Just to clarify what I have, its a 2005 Stock Decatted F4 1000S. I have circulated the map to the people that have requested it. I know it will not be a 100% fix for anyone except me (sometimes it might be worse than stock), but It would be nice if people that have used the map could post up their assessements and bike specs.

This would help the guys that are working on 16M tuning software to get/build/improve stock maps for models and their configurations.

Andy
Thanks for the map Andy. As I said in my email to you I've been tweaking a map of mine over the last week or so. I'll load yours up and try and see where one is better than the other. Looking at the figures though mine is still too rich in the lower rev range.
Cheers
Simon

1 - 20 of 20 Posts