MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,
I have been looking to buy a Mv for some time. And this is an interesting one to say the least . Zero miles , that's right. And looks to have seen alot of garage time. A little metal flaking on some parts , but basically super clean. The price is super, if in good shape. This is where my question comes in. I know tires can be changed if a flat spot is found, but what about those inerds. Cylinder walls , Fuel lines , Battery, and availability of parts ?

Thanks, for any advice

Dave

·
Registered
801 Posts
Hi DAVID welcome to the forum.Things to change clutch and brake fluids,engine oil and filter, check the Anti-Freeze/coolant.Check tyres.Replace battery,fuel lines inside fuel tank+check inside tank.Parts can be found from none MV Dealers buy the sucker if chea.p

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Hi David,

If the price is good, i'd definitely go ahead and buy the 750. 0 miles on it...sounds good.

Don't hesitate to contact us via our website www.mvagusta-vesuvio.com.
We can get you all the OEM parts that you need.

cheers

Jay

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey Dave,
I am thinking about selling my 2006 Brutale 910S, red, 3800 miles for $10,995.00. If you are interested I can give more details

Clint

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
Not to piss in the punch bowl but make sure it really has 0 miles on it. A used bike with a new instrument cluster will read 0 miles.

Welcome aboard.

CAG

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
o5 Brutale 750

Thankyou all for the for the comeback on my interest in the 750. I think that I will have to wait for a new one. I like to know the complete story on a bike, and I think this could be a little over my head if some problems crept up. Looks like the old ones are going to go up in price since the departure of Massimo Tamburini. Looks like I'll just have to keep lurking for awhile.

Thanks again, Dave

Gotta go clean the punch bowl

1 - 7 of 7 Posts