MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
'04 MV Agusta F4 750 SPR - One owner. Collectors bike. #178 of 300 worldwide. 488 miles. $19,995

ok Ive always wanted to do this

Admin :stickpoke "HEY WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR"

:laughing:

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
'04 MV Agusta F4 750 SPR - One owner. Collectors bike. #178 of 300 worldwide. 488 miles. $19,995

ok Ive always wanted to do this

Admin "HEY WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR"
Good going, nice try! :naughty: :naughty: I am glad somebody else is joining me...

Admin, I just called Pro Italia, they told me that the bike is still there in the shop, someone has put a deposit on it... and if you are interested you can give them your name and be placed on the waiting list, currently there are 5 people on it already.

They told me the bike is showroom clean, the original owner bought a 749s from them, and ordered a pair of CF wheels for it, but on the day of the installation of the wheels he saw the SPR in the showroom and returned the CF wheels, traded in the 749S for the SPR... so I asked what the owner saw next to make him sell the SPR back, they said he got a Porsche... bad, bad choice IMHO.

They don't really have a strict time frame for the person who put down the deposit to have to pay and pick up the bike, because they want to be understanding, reasonable when working with a customer.

Also, because of this thread: http://mvagusta.net/forum/showthread.php?t=706&page=1&pp=10 I asked them how many 2005 MV bikes were sold in the US, they tolde me about 600, which includes both Brutale and F4, but no accurate # of how many Brutale and F4, but based on their experiece they sell about equal # of both bikes. one # they had were the limited edition bikes like the Tamburini(65) and Ago(50 or so)...

Anyway, I put your name and email down so if it is still available after all, you can have a shot at it. :stickpoke :stickpoke :stickpoke :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :stickpoke :naughty:

Just kidding...

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
Only if they sponsor me!
Why don't you call them and ask them to sponsor you? :naughty: :naughty: You know... I told Jake and Samson a lot about this forum and that I was collecting info on the SPR for you and the forum , they said they will be visiting here so they will be reading this too... :naughty: :naughty: :stickpoke :stickpoke :stickpoke

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
I'm hoping they are reading, that's the point of me dropping so many hints! :naughty:

But if they want to settle for the F4 750 that's fine, too

·
Registered
6,448 Posts

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Maisto-MV-AGU...QcmdZ ViewItem

Maisto

MV AGUSTA F4 SPR

SCALE 1:18 - Approx.4.5" long

HIGHLY DETAILED MODEL MOUNTED ON ITS OWN DISPLAY STAND.

THIS IS A MUST FOR ANY COLLECTION

BRAND NEW IN BOX

FOR MORE SEE THE SHOP

GR8CASTINGS

suitable for children 3 years +

THANKS FOR LOOKING

GR8CASTINGS
suitable for children 3 years +
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :stickpoke

·
Registered
69 Posts
odonata said:
Why don't you call them and ask them to sponsor you? :naughty: :naughty: You know... I told Jake and Samson a lot about this forum and that I was collecting info on the SPR for you and the forum , they said they will be visiting here so they will be reading this too... :naughty: :naughty: :stickpoke :stickpoke :stickpoke

And I'm here!!!! LOL!

Great site... keep up the good work!

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
SamsonNg said:
And I'm here!!!! LOL!

Great site... keep up the good work!
:stickpoke You know, if you guys want to sponsor anything and... provide an MV... I'd consider it! :laughing:

I need to stop in sometime when I have time... Pro Italia seems like the only place carrying Sidi Vertigo Corse air's!

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
Hi Samson! welcome to our world.

Our admin is a bit shameless, but he did creat a great site here... so is there anything you could do to help him buy a F4 SPR? :stickpoke :naughty: he cooks and cleans window and will wear anything you want him to while doing it :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :stickpoke :laughing: :later:

Anyway, what's the story on the SPR? did the guy pick it up yet? and the delivery of the 910R? 1000R? my Senna? :naughty: it's great to have a MV dealer here as a member. :king:

Also, can you tell us a bit about the financing options you offer, there are a lot of potential future MV owners here...

Thanks.

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
odonata said:
Our admin is a bit shameless, but he did creat a great site here... so is there anything you could do to help him buy a F4 SPR? :stickpoke :naughty: he cooks and cleans window and will wear anything you want him to while doing it :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :stickpoke :laughing: :later:
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Those SPRs are great, but may be way out of the range right now being it is a limited production. May have to be on the lookout for an EVO3 F4 or something! Then later get the 1000..hmm... and then a Brutale.. then a TM..

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
outtadaloop said:
That Senna is so beautiful...I'm thinking about trading the SPR. What are my chances of getting my hands on one?
I was told by Samson @ Pro Italia that only 65 of the 300 was allocated for the US market and there are 67 people in the US with deposit on the bike, so they are over sold by 2 bikes. Pro Italia has gotten confirmation from MV that all 15 bikes they ordered will be delivered.

If you are serious about getting one, I suggest you go to your local dealer and ask to be put on the waiting list just in case someone ordered Senna with them decide to give up their spot, I am sure every dealer has their own policy about that kind of things so check with them carefully.

Although all the Sennas for the US are spoken for (+2), but if you get on the waiting list with several dealers ASAP, I would say your chance of getting one is still pretty good... don't wait too long though.

Just remember to let the admin and I know when you want to sell your SPR, so I can pull out my big stick for him... :naughty:

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The Senna is a gorgeous scheme that and the Mamba are probably my 2 favorites...

but you know Iam pretty happy with mine :D

Ok admin Iam gonna take a pic of the SPR if its still at pro italia this weekend and post it here for you ... maybe I can get one of the guys posing next to it and I can poke him with a stick :stickpoke

:later:

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
thecraw-r1f4 said:
The Senna is a gorgeous scheme that and the Mamba are probably my 2 favorites...

Ok admin Iam gonna take a pic of the SPR if its still at pro italia this weekend and post it here for you ... maybe I can get one of the guys posing next to it and I can poke him with a stick :stickpoke

Haha, that would be most excellent! After that, load it into a truck and bring it to me.

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
thecraw-r1f4 said:

Too bad I can't make it there, as I mentioned before, I made a sign that says "ADMIN, WATTA YA WAITN' FOR?!?!" for the SPR pictures. :stickpoke

·
Registered
69 Posts
Ha Ha Ha!!! you guys are crazy!!! I love it!! :smoking:

Ok.. to answer some of your questions...

Financing....We can finance up to 125%... so it covers tax, lic, gov fees, etc
Tho the rates are usually a little higher... it is a bike!
If your part of a CU, then you might want to try that.

SPR is sold!!!.. the guys is picking it up over the weekend, Jake is the one who sold it so I don't have a lot of info.

Senna's... All sold out, but if someone wants one. Stop by and I'll put you on a list in case some one falls out. (I think a couple might come up.. but that's just my opinion)

910R's should be here with in a few weeks. Will post pics and reviews once received.

2006 F4 1000s in Black... these are in!!!.. and gorgeous... I have it in the showroom... here is some pics... ENJOY!!! :naughty:

I included some pics of the SPR for the admin.... See you guys tomorrow!!!

Sorry.. the pics I got are too big of a file.. can I email this to someone???

1 - 20 of 26 Posts