MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Good luck with your sale. I've seen this brutale in person, as have a few other members! Wish i could buy it from you since you are right around the corner.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dumbcomputers said:
That's a really good price, you shouldn't have any problems selling it.

What you getting next??? 910R?
I want to be a squid... GSX-R 1000

Right! :jerkoff:

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Traded it in for a brand new 2006 ZX10. :naughty: The dealer offered $7,500 for the Brutale and immediately dropped it to $6,900 once he saw it. He picked out EVERYTHING wrong within 20 seconds. Unbelieveable eye. I was a broken man... until I got my first 50 miles in on the Ninja!!! :jsm:

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey young dude!

Doing a trackday with the San Diego Ducati Club on Monday with only 650 miles on the beast, Oct 23rd.

Henry

·
Registered
803 Posts
HHester said:
Traded it in for a brand new 2006 ZX10. :naughty: The dealer offered $7,500 for the Brutale and immediately dropped it to $6,900 once he saw it. He picked out EVERYTHING wrong within 20 seconds. Unbelieveable eye. I was a broken man... until I got my first 50 miles in on the Ninja!!! :jsm:

You really should have took off the exhaust and sold it with the stock exhaust.

I was going to trade in my R1 when I bought my Brutale but they would only give me $5200 for it. So I took off all the parts I could then sold the bike myself for $6200 and so far I have gotten an additional $800 back in the sale of the parts (still have some odds and ends left). Not bad for a 2001 R1.

I was also a broken man after selling my R1..until I got my 910 :naughty:

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You're totally 100% right! However, when they're waving those brand new keys in your face, life gets distorted. I did give my suede set to a Brutale friend.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts