MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi i'm new to this forum, i just bought an 03 Brutale ORO and i want to restore it! Its one bad ass bike!!!!

one problem i'm looking for a oem clutch cover, cuz the one i bought the previous owner fell and it have a crack on it, so its leaking oil, the only one i can find is the magnesium but i want the OEM!

Does anyone know where i can buy online?

Thanks alot

·
Registered
46 Posts
a brutale oro! great!!!:mouthwate

Why don't you ask directly to MV: the oro is full of special parts, I think MV is the easiest way to find what you're looking for..

p.s. welcome to the forum

·
King of Bling
9,825 Posts
hi i'm new to this forum, i just bought an 03 Brutale ORO and i want to restore it! Its one bad ass bike!!!!

one problem i'm looking for a oem clutch cover, cuz the one i bought the previous owner fell and it have a crack on it, so its leaking oil, the only one i can find is the magnesium but i want the OEM!

Does anyone know where i can buy online?

Where can you buy a magnesium clutch cover ??? .. I've been looking for one of those, and couldn't seem to find one anywhere ...

The OEM covers are really only available from main MV dealers, or your best bet is ebay.. Alternatively, send forum member CAG a PM, as he is very good at obtaining various MV parts, or give STP a ring in the UK as they are currently breaking an MV F4..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts