MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im having a hard time finding a set. Id like Graves, Gilles, Sato or WoodCraft but I cant find a listing. If I don't have any luck with this thread Ill try emailing companies to see whats available. Id like to get some member feed back 1st!

·
Registered
12 Posts
I installed FBF.

·
Super Moderator
21,403 Posts
I'll be installing Graves today.

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
I had graves full Adj. on my R1 and they were AWESOME! I think I have talked the financial manager in buying me a set of Riding House!!!! So I can be like DJester when I grow up

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
The nicest rear sets made are those by Riding house. So nice you won't want to put your feet on them. They are incredibly expensive.

Satos are very nice as well. That would be my choice if I could afford another set of them. I can't so I have the FBF rear sets on the other bikes.

·
Super Moderator
21,403 Posts
I'll be posting pictures sometime tomorrow... probably....

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
PP Tuning Racing Parts on my Race bike

Reverse shift, very short throw. Individual Spares Available.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
Hmm

I think these are a mesh of both beauty and rarity.
Sorry Mate
I don't realy like those too much, the five star thing? Too blingy for me, ...hey thats just me though. Enjoy what you like all the same.
Also not adjustable enough I think.

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
The nicest rear sets made are those by Riding house. So nice you won't want to put your feet on them. They are incredibly expensive.

Satos are very nice as well. That would be my choice if I could afford another set of them. I can't so I have the FBF rear sets on the other bikes.

Almost.

Aella are the most expensive. Moto Corse come in second. Riding House third.

Which one is nicest is mostly subjective. They are all pretty awesome. I have the Moto Corse ones fwiw.

·
King of Bling
9,808 Posts
If these are good enough for the MV VELTRO and F4 CC, then they'll do for me !

The original MV Special Parts set fitted on the VELTRO and F4 CC models are fantastically made and have sprung loaded foot pegs as fitted on the OEM models.

:mouthwate

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
21,403 Posts
Beautiful, yes...but no grip.

·
Super Moderator
21,403 Posts
Gilles for me:
DSCN5746r.jpg
DSCN5749r.jpg