21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Over $22k now.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Over $31k now. Reserve still not met. There’s a guy asking what it would take to get the bike on the road again. Not sure how I feel about that ¯\(ツ)

·
Registered
2005 F4 AGO 2017 TVL RC
6,863 Posts
Looking at the pictures again and I noticed some oxidation on the aluminum parts. Bike was not stored in an air conditioned room

·
Registered
512 Posts
I'm watching to see what goes for more.. This or the 1980 Trans AM I was bidding on. 😁

·
Registered
3,170 Posts
Mirrors are not carbon afaik

·
Registered
3,170 Posts
Yes, tank is carbon.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Over $36k now.
Wonder what the reserve is?

·
Registered
3,170 Posts
Did they do that on any other model
Not that I know of, but I never tapped on Masis’ tank or the Veltro street I saw at Dipi Moto in Holland. Maybe others can chime in.

·
Super Moderator
7,451 Posts
The F4CC does not have a carbon tank.
I've never seen a Veltro Pista or Strada so I am not sure about that. To the best of my knowledge they were assembled in San Marino at the Cagiva Research Centre, not at Varese.
I believe that the F4 Oro was the only MV Agusta assembled in Varese to have a carbon tank.

·
Premium Member
2,878 Posts
@Sal best save your coin for a non-gasoline future moto for your son. Change is coming.

• Angry
Reactions: TR3B

·
Registered
2005 F4 AGO 2017 TVL RC
6,863 Posts
@Sal best save your coin for a non-gasoline future moto for your son. Change is coming.
California asked owners of electric vehicles to not charge their vehicle due to the problems they were having with the power grid

·
Registered
109 Posts
Hmm.. bike did not sell. It is now available as "Buy it now" for a cool $50k.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
That's a scam. It's 2 guys intentionally running the prices up. It's like chandelier bidding at BJ and Mecum. Once the values are set at the new astronomical values some dealer will appear with 4-5 of them for sale over the next 6 months. All it will have cost them to manufacture a windfall is the bidder fee at BaT and whatever he paid his shills. That said, this round of chicanery may not take as I feel like they've massively overplayed their hand.

Here's the other one they did. Same 2 guys.

Definitely overplayed on the Fireblade. I think they will go up in the next few years as they hit 30 years old but not that much. That one referenced shouldn't hit 15 k US looking at how cheap they are from anyone else. I just paid 8k aud for one that needs a small amount of work. Just 600 on parts and a small plastics repair. Its not a 50k USD bike when finished. Its not a 20kUSD bike when finished.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts