Registered
8,063 Posts
That is a dream bike.

·
Registered
2016 Honda Grom, 2018 Yamaha R6(gone), 2020 MV Agusta Rush 1000
62 Posts
My rule is that bikes are to be ridden.
But every rule has exception.. this gotta be that exception, I guess.

That small mark on the fairing, is that “Valvole Radiali” decal?

·
Registered
8,063 Posts
The prices have went up on collectables. I would say over 40 now.

·
Registered
260 Posts
There were at least two for sale in the UK this past year; I'd rather get one of those only because you can actually ride it.

·
Registered
8,063 Posts
I agree with riding the bikes you own, but a 0 mile limited edition that is over 20 yrs old. I would make an exception.

·
Registered
5,182 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Evidently so. Jeepers...
That's a scam. It's 2 guys intentionally running the prices up. It's like chandelier bidding at BJ and Mecum. Once the values are set at the new astronomical values some dealer will appear with 4-5 of them for sale over the next 6 months. All it will have cost them to manufacture a windfall is the bidder fee at BaT and whatever he paid his shills. That said, this round of chicanery may not take as I feel like they've massively overplayed their hand.

Here's the other one they did. Same 2 guys.

·
Registered
2012 Moto Guzzi Norge GT8V
44 Posts
That's a scam. It's 2 guys intentionally running the prices up. It's like chandelier bidding at BJ and Mecum. Once the values are set at the new astronomical values some dealer will appear with 4-5 of them for sale over the next 6 months. All it will have cost them to manufacture a windfall is the bidder fee at BaT and whatever he paid his shills. That said, this round of chicanery may not take as I feel like they've massively overplayed their hand.

Here's the other one they did. Same 2 guys.

I was wondering what the hell was going on. That kind of money for those bikes seemed way out of line. The 2 bidders seem to claim it's just a pissing contest to see who wants the bike more.

·
Registered
8,063 Posts
Very good guess. I will say sells at 45.

·
Registered
512 Posts
I follow Iconic on Instagram. I saw this pop up awhile ago.
I knew I'd have no chance. 😄

·
Registered
286 Posts
Maybe I should by a second one. One for the street, one for my nephew when he groes up.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts