MVAgusta.net

MVAgusta.net (https://www.mvagusta.net/forum/forum.php)
-   General Talk and Media (https://www.mvagusta.net/forum/16-general-talk-media/)
-   -   Metro DC. riders (https://www.mvagusta.net/forum/16-general-talk-media/783-metro-dc-riders.html)

Yeloboi 03-25-2006 10:46 AM

Metro DC. riders

How often do you guys/gals get together and ride???

outtadaloop 03-25-2006 11:03 PM

We all plan on riding together alot more this season...hopefully :later:

solo 03-27-2006 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yeloboi
How often do you guys/gals get together and ride???

i just recently purchase my MV so hope to ride with fellow owners. I ride with other riders from dcsportbikes.com.

style_one 03-27-2006 03:43 PM

don't be discouraged if group rides get screwed up. sometimes it takes a while for everyone to get on the same page. it's nice when it does happen though.

Yeloboi 03-27-2006 03:55 PM

I know how that goes, but staying in contact is the key.... I would love for all of us to get together someday. You know it's gonna look so sick!!!!!

Greeneggs&ham 03-27-2006 05:04 PM

i am pretty sure i can speak for outta and style when i saw there will be a good amount of VA riding this season. Sometimes we tend to ride a little close to the edge but there is room for any MV that ever wants to ride. is there any way to set up a small PM section for everyone that is interested in riding in VA, almost like a small group chat specifically for planning rides? i guess that is a question for Admin. that way we don't have to take over a normal post and give out some personal information, ie phone numbers, that might not want to be posted to the whole forum. The warm weather is coming!!! :king:

outtadaloop 03-27-2006 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greeneggs&ham
i am pretty sure i can speak for outta and style when i saw there will be a good amount of VA riding this season. Sometimes we tend to ride a little close to the edge but there is room for any MV that ever wants to ride. is there any way to set up a small PM section for everyone that is interested in riding in VA, almost like a small group chat specifically for planning rides? i guess that is a question for Admin. that way we don't have to take over a normal post and give out some personal information, ie phone numbers, that might not want to be posted to the whole forum. The warm weather is coming!!! :king:

Blev, make sure you leave a little room for me...You might need to let me pre-ride the route before the actual ride...to keep up with you! :laughing:

burgesscb 03-27-2006 10:24 PM

Just got my Brutale

Hey guys,

Been lurking here for a while. Picked up a used Brutale. I'm in Reston so looking forward to any rides with other MV owners in the area. I'll be cheking the forums for more info. Here's to some better weather SOON.

outtadaloop 03-28-2006 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by burgesscb
Hey guys,

Been lurking here for a while. Picked up a used Brutale. I'm in Reston so looking forward to any rides with other MV owners in the area. I'll be cheking the forums for more info. Here's to some better weather SOON.

Welcome burgesscb and congrats on the Brutale! Hopefully we'll be organizing something soon...its gonna be great to ride with a big group of MV's. Imagine everyones looks :shocker: :shocker:

Greeneggs&ham 03-28-2006 12:45 PM

I work in Reston at the International Building and ride to work any chance i get. if you ever want to ride for lunch, or just get together let me know. i would love the chance to take a look at your ride.