MVAgusta.net

MVAgusta.net (https://www.mvagusta.net/forum/forum.php)
-   Brutale B4 (https://www.mvagusta.net/forum/13-brutale-b4/)
-   -   Taking delivery tomorrow!!! (https://www.mvagusta.net/forum/13-brutale-b4/667-taking-delivery-tomorrow.html)

anucci 03-10-2006 01:59 PM

Taking delivery tomorrow!!!

Well, it has been the longest 4 months of my life. I ordered my 910 back in November. I had to sell my Monster S4R which happened a month ago, right when the weather turned cold as hell again. Tomorrow I take delivery and I am so excited I have not slept well for the past 3 nights. Tomorrow it is supposed to be sunny and in the high 50s here in Connecticut, USA and so my long wait is finally over. Just wanted to share my excitement and hopefully I will get some pix posted this weekend.

john 03-10-2006 02:03 PM

Sounds like a sleepless night mate. Enjoy tomorrow, what a great feeling taking delivery of a new bike. :smoking:

Olive 03-10-2006 02:06 PM

It's really nice to read post like this one.

Tomorrow will be great day for you. Enjoy and remember it.

.....and post pics...quick !!!!!

MV-999R 03-10-2006 02:12 PM

Hehehehehehe, it's a great feeling isn't it? :)

Congrats and the best of luck with the new "girl" :smoking:

MVITALIAN 03-10-2006 02:29 PM

You lucky dog you!!!! Enjoy! I'm so jealous. Still waiting for the dealer to call and tell me the 910R is in!!! Take lots of pix and try to get some sleep!

alvin 03-10-2006 02:48 PM

Congrats! :stickpoke registry & pictures

airfuel 03-10-2006 03:03 PM

Lucky Lucky lucky!! Weather is suppose to be very warm and sunny! :cool:

New bike and being able to ride it the day you get it....just watch the sand in the corners.

Enjoy!!!

John

P.S ask the dealer the latest on the 910R delivery dates.

anucci 03-10-2006 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by airfuel
Lucky Lucky lucky!! Weather is suppose to be very warm and sunny! :cool:

New bike and being able to ride it the day you get it....just watch the sand in the corners.

Enjoy!!!

John

P.S ask the dealer the latest on the 910R delivery dates.

Thanks airfuel. I'll definitely be taking it slow. I'll ask Dan about the delivery date of the 910R. I think MVorBMW has an order in on one of those too.

airfuel 03-10-2006 03:43 PM

Hey, if your riding around Danbury, stop in at Cliffs and let me take a look!! :stickpoke

Just bang on Dyno-Solutions door and I'll drool a bit! :lickout:

John

anucci 03-10-2006 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by airfuel
Hey, if your riding around Danbury, stop in at Cliffs and let me take a look!! :stickpoke

Just bang on Dyno-Solutions door and I'll drool a bit! :lickout:

John

You work at Cliffs or will you be there to dyno your bike? That's where I bought my Monster. I love taking rt. 124 from Stamford up to Danbury. Excellent roads and scenery. Maybe I will take a ride up if you are going to be there. The problem is, if Paulo sees me, he's going to be VERY dissapointed. He sold me the Monster last fall. I also may not be able to fit the ride in between my kids' basketball games. But man, that would be a great first ride.