MVAgusta.net

MVAgusta.net (https://www.mvagusta.net/forum/forum.php)
-   Lee's Kitchen Sink (https://www.mvagusta.net/forum/29-lees-kitchen-sink/)
-   -   Guns, Politics, and Religion. (https://www.mvagusta.net/forum/29-lees-kitchen-sink/53583-guns-politics-religion.html)

DaveNZ 07-19-2019 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NM-1 (Post 2588631)
Singling out a person(s) like that based on the color of their skin is racist. You’re insinuating they’re not from here. If they were white he would have said go back to Chicago? Brother I do not agree with your points in the slightest and will leave it at that.

In fact the 4 woman are more closely associate with regards to skin colour to the native American Indian's of the US. So may be Trump should f***k off to the country of his ancestors, and take his foreign wife with him. The weird thing is Trump dies his skin orange...........mimicking a piece of fruit.

crash2much 07-20-2019 11:13 AM

Dave, YOU are a fu&%ing RACIST, calling the native people of America "Indians", and you are offending the wonderful people from the country of India! The proud people native to the American continent are called "Native American" and certainly NOT "Indians", you god damn bigot!! But what would you expect from a European immigrant so white, it blinds the native New Zealand Māori people!!! :grin2::grin2::grin2:

I don't comment on political posts as I find it to fatiguing, but Dave, you set yourself up for a shot that was too beautiful not to take!!!:wink2:

DaveNZ 07-20-2019 03:31 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I wonder how much truth there is to this. Trump and Epstein have a long history.

DaveNZ 07-20-2019 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crash2much (Post 2588723)
Dave, YOU are a fu&%ing RACIST, calling the native people of America "Indians", and you are offending the wonderful people from the country of India! The proud people native to the American continent are called "Native American" and certainly NOT "Indians", you god damn bigot!! But what would you expect from a European immigrant so white, it blinds the native New Zealand Māori people!!! :grin2::grin2::grin2:

I don't comment on political posts as I find it to fatiguing, but Dave, you set yourself up for a shot that was too beautiful not to take!!!:wink2:

Edited just for you....Oh Maori is a name given by Europeans. They are Native people of Aotearoa.....But i won't call you a racist, id be likely banned for that. Ill keep it civil:wink2:

R1andrew 07-20-2019 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NM-1 (Post 2588639)
Go back to where you came from is singling them out. Simple. If they were white he would not have said go back to where you came from. Iím at a loss how that is not obvious.

What if I tell someone from Europe to go back to where they came from? Or wait, you do know that there are white people in Africa, so what if I told one of them to go back to Africa. Is that racist?

R1andrew 07-20-2019 05:12 PM

https://www.facebook.com/joshua.feue...Dc4MzI2ODIwMQ/

I would like to hear peoples thoughts on this. Mostly those from Denmark.

R1andrew 07-20-2019 05:16 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Came across this and had to post

NM-1 07-20-2019 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R1andrew (Post 2588775)
What if I tell someone from Europe to go back to where they came from? Or wait, you do know that there are white people in Africa, so what if I told one of them to go back to Africa. Is that racist?

How smug. They're insinuating they aren't or can't be American (and born here for that matter) because they're not white. It is really simple.

DaveNZ 07-20-2019 10:02 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Putins hit list for his little bitch he put in power.
Undermine Nato.........check.
Borrow the US into oblivion......check.
Line the pockets of wealthy American's with Russian investment......check.
Start a trade war with China.......check.
Stir shit in British politics........check.
Drive Iran into a corner, cause another war......getting there.
Cause racial disharmony in the US........check.
Help with the rise of Neo Fascists in the US......check.
Put your MAGA hats on folks...................................winning Trump style.

fasduc 07-21-2019 11:03 PM

Putins hit list for his little bitch he put in power.
Undermine Nato.........check. Good, make them pay their own way for once!
Borrow the US into oblivion......check. Sorry, Obama got that one covered
Line the pockets of wealthy American's with Russian investment......check. It's the other way around pal as in uranium
Start a trade war with China.......check. Good, they been screwing us for decades
Stir shit in British politics........check. Who else are you going to blame, the Brits themselves? That couldn't be possible, LOL!
Drive Iran into a corner, cause another war......getting there. Yea, that's right let them wreak havoc throughout the middle east and get a nuke. Why not?
Cause racial disharmony in the US........check. Lowest black and Hispanic unemployment rate in US history. He never says anything mean to white people, another LOL
Help with the rise of Neo Fascists in the US......check. You don't even know what the word fascist means. Like racist, fascists is the new overused label that has no meaning anymore.
Put your MAGA hats on folks...................................winning Trump style. I'm wearing one now, Trump 2020!:x