MVAgusta.net

MVAgusta.net (https://www.mvagusta.net/forum/forum.php)
-   General Talk and Media (https://www.mvagusta.net/forum/16-general-talk-media/)
-   -   End of Season (https://www.mvagusta.net/forum/16-general-talk-media/4382-end-season.html)

mikef4uk 11-02-2006 03:08 PM

End of Season

:bawling: I have just popped out in the car, and to my dismay there are gritter lorries flying around like they're on a mission :freezing: , that means the start of the watching season has begun, I watch for lots of rain, followed by a dry day, then it's :later: before the whole process starts again :conveyer:

MV-999R 11-02-2006 03:36 PM

Move :toothless

TokyoLunch 11-02-2006 06:32 PM

man, all this end of season talk is depressing!!!

acruhl 11-02-2006 06:38 PM

You don't even get to test out your new suspension?

I guess I shouldn't complain. It's 48 degrees in the morning and I just can't be bothered to put on extra clothes to ride the bike into work... I really should ride more. I hardly ever do anymore. Mostly track days now.

I get to find out first hand what a UK winter is like in a month or so. I don't expect it will be too fun

EVO Chris 11-03-2006 06:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by acruhl
You don't even get to test out your new suspension?

I guess I shouldn't complain. It's 48 degrees in the morning and I just can't be bothered to put on extra clothes to ride the bike into work... I really should ride more. I hardly ever do anymore. Mostly track days now.

I get to find out first hand what a UK winter is like in a month or so. I don't expect it will be too fun

That means your coming to the uk!!! when and where, there are lots of 'friends' of MV members over here.
Im on the hunt for nice days now, not many left and its getting so coooollllddddddd :freezing: :freezing: :freezing: :freezing:

acruhl 11-03-2006 07:35 AM

My wife's family lives between London and Brighton, Haywards Heath. Maybe we'll have to talk about meet ups with people from down there. I don't think we'll be venturing much farther north than London this time. We were supposed to take a drive to Cornwall, but that's still up in the air. I keep trying to get her to fly to Spain or something for a few days, but she's not having it... She's homesick and wants to spend most of her time at home I guess.

I wish you all a mild winter, if that's possible!

eMoto UK 11-03-2006 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikef4uk
:bawling: I have just popped out in the car, and to my dismay there are gritter lorries flying around like they're on a mission :freezing: , that means the start of the watching season has begun, I watch for lots of rain, followed by a dry day, then it's :later: before the whole process starts again :conveyer:

Mike, your right, 1st November came and the weather took a bad turn, temps are as low as 4 degrees cel.

Wrap up warm and ride safely UK guys :)

Juan 11-03-2006 04:23 PM

Mmmmmm was going to take the 910 out tomorrow but think 5 deg and super corsa pros don't mix too well.... guess the Fazer (FZ1) will be used instead... heated grips and a fairing... tis good :)

wife21 11-04-2006 12:16 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I must think positive....
At least the sun will shine today...... :violin: :violin:

pigiolino 11-04-2006 02:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wife21
I must think positive....
At least the sun will shine today...... :violin: :violin:

Damn!!!!!!!
Now here in IMOLA +2,5!!!!
cold!!!!!!
pier

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!