MVAgusta.net

MVAgusta.net (https://www.mvagusta.net/forum/forum.php)
-   Customising and Performance Section (https://www.mvagusta.net/forum/21-customising-performance-section/)
-   -   Yummy Hydraulic bits (https://www.mvagusta.net/forum/21-customising-performance-section/43150-yummy-hydraulic-bits.html)

Donsy 11-15-2011 06:48 AM

Yummy Hydraulic bits

1 Attachment(s)
Two sets of brake and Clutch lines. Thanks Tony (Motodex) for sponsoring those red HEL lines and the great deal on the RCS19. Also CAG for the great deal on the calipers.
For the first time in 2 years I have a spare brake M/C.:smoking:

PS. If anybody has parts for these calipers, like the pistons, please let me know.

F4RT 11-15-2011 06:54 AM

sweet set! Are those HEL lines any good?

adecritten 11-15-2011 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donsy (Post 485515)
Two sets of brake and Clutch lines. Thanks Tony (Motodex) for sponsoring those red HEL lines and the great deal on the RCS19. Also CAG for the great deal on the calipers.

PS. If anybody has parts for these calipers, like the pistons, please let me know.

CAG's the man!!

:drummer:

Donsy 11-15-2011 08:21 AM

+100

Quote:

Originally Posted by F4RT (Post 485517)
sweet set! Are those HEL lines any good?

Can't say anything bad about them mate. Lots of options and easy to clean, been using the yellow lines for more that 2yrs now, no problems, and the price is really good too.
As for performance, same as other braided lines I imagine, but lighter that OEM.

X81 11-15-2011 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donsy (Post 485515)

COOL!!

Now the downside mate, you can't buy pistons, only the caliper but tbh they aren't or weren't hugely expensive when we looked into it a few years back. From memory a new caliper was something like 180 new.

:)

PhilAgusta 11-15-2011 08:30 AM

Donsy,
the caliper with red brake line look like caliper for Duc 848, I don't know if the pistons same size or not, but if you need 848 caliper complete set I have it, less than 600 miles street took off upgrade to monoblock, you can have it just pay me shipping cost.

Greeneggs&ham 11-15-2011 08:36 AM

Donsy,
gotta love new toys! Both of those lines will add some great color to your bike. Enjoy!

Donsy 11-15-2011 09:05 AM

Thanks Phil

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhilAgusta (Post 485531)
Donsy,
the caliper with red brake line look like caliper for Duc 848, I don't know if the pistons same size or not, but if you need 848 caliper complete set I have it, less than 600 miles street took off upgrade to monoblock, you can have it just pay me shipping cost.

I spoke to the Boss and I think I gratefully take you up on this offer. :yo:. I will send you a PM.
I am pretty sure they are the same 100mm hole size Mate. Thanks for that.

PhilAgusta 11-15-2011 09:11 AM

108mm same as monobloc of my 1098, same as my Senna caliper

Donsy 11-15-2011 09:16 AM

+10

Quote:

Originally Posted by X81 (Post 485530)
COOL!!

Now the downside mate, you can't buy pistons, only the caliper but tbh they aren't or weren't hugely expensive when we looked into it a few years back. From memory a new caliper was something like 180 new.

:)

True Chris
I bought a set from Carl at a great price, and that is what I have been racing with, my OEM pair is a bit dodgey after I serviced them myself listening to guys suggesting grease etc...(long story).

Is it not amazing that Brembo won't sell us any parts.