MVAgusta.net

MVAgusta.net (https://www.mvagusta.net/forum/forum.php)
-   General Talk and Media (https://www.mvagusta.net/forum/16-general-talk-media/)
-   -   My MV Agusta have a good friend next to her in the garage (https://www.mvagusta.net/forum/16-general-talk-media/30496-my-mv-agusta-have-good-friend-next-her-garage.html)

vibescu 04-14-2010 08:05 AM

My MV Agusta have a good friend next to her in the garage

1 Attachment(s)
thats my wife new bmw s1000rr. In the photo my wife and my little boy next to our new toy when we got the bike last week . I love the mv agusta but have to confess this bmw is the best bike i ever try and so easy to use, we already took the bike to a bmw track day in the portimao race track in algarve and the bike is just amazing and was still with the restrictor because it was not 1000km on the clocks yet so we couldnt go higher than 9.000rpm, this week the bike is in bmw in faro to change oil and filter and release all the power to be used haha
we got the extras race abs with traction control and que quick shifter absolutely amazing, might be the next extra for my Mv
will take some photos next to my MV f4 1000:f4:

SportBikeMike 04-14-2010 08:52 AM

Nice purchase! Have to admit they've grown on me a little bit.

vibescu 04-14-2010 11:01 AM

hello Mike i can see you have a ducati 1098 for sale, what do you think of the bike? why are you selling it, i always loved ducatis, i had a 748 and a 999 and i was thinking in a 1098 or a 1198... at the moment i ride a mv agusta f4 1000s with open exhaust, eprom for open exhaust, and i will be using it on track days too. i was interested to change for a f4 1000r or ducati 1098 or 1198, whats your opinion? the bmw s1000rr is for me at the moment the best bike, really impressed, easy to drive and amazing equipment, and when you look at it live its even better than photos.

SportBikeMike 04-14-2010 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vibescu (Post 342340)
hello Mike i can see you have a ducati 1098 for sale, what do you think of the bike? why are you selling it, i always loved ducatis, i had a 748 and a 999 and i was thinking in a 1098 or a 1198... at the moment i ride a mv agusta f4 1000s with open exhaust, eprom for open exhaust, and i will be using it on track days too. i was interested to change for a f4 1000r or ducati 1098 or 1198, whats your opinion? the bmw s1000rr is for me at the moment the best bike, really impressed, easy to drive and amazing equipment, and when you look at it live its even better than photos.

Hi Vibes. Ever since I bought the MV, I hardly ride the Duc anymore. Plus its had some reliability issues....having left me stranded four times in the last year. This problem has supposedly been resolved per the dealership. I love Ducatis too, but I just don't ride enough to keep 2 (not-so-cheap) bikes in my garage. If you want I could PM you more details and the Ebay auction #.

vibescu 04-14-2010 11:29 AM

you are right about ducatis they are really nice bikes but sometimes they let you down, when you going to start the ducati you never know if its going to start, electric problems and other bits.
the 748 sometimes was having pipes loose like fuel conections to the tank and thing slike that ... really scary, sometimes it was failling the engine and i was already thinking what could be again, but i still loved that bike and the sound.
the 999 was a great bike ,sports but comfortable but also let me down with some electric problems and the first time i took the bike to portimao track i broke some bearings inside the engine that afected the alternator and other bits, as a result the engine had to be open and a big bill was paid, obvious after fixing it i sold it because i lost the trust on it... still think in ducati but my experiences in past remind me that i dont want a expensive bike that every now and again in on the garage to be fix.
i believe teh 1098 and 1198 will be more reliable but .....
Im happy with the mv f4 1000s but the other week i used the bmw s1000rr to go work for 2 days and in the weekend when i was back in the Mv .... my god what a difference, so hard to turn and heavy wow i couldnt believe., and the difference in brakes is giant the bmw is so powerfull you just soflty touch the lever.... still love the mv it but feels like a very "old machine" near the s1000rr.... i can not use the bmw too much or i wont be able to drive the mv hahaha

MV-999R 04-14-2010 12:53 PM

Congrats on the BMW :smoking: (os parabéns são para a tua mulher :laughing:)

Vibescu, if you feel like that regarding the F4S i think it's time to go get the new 2010 F4 ;)

MvAgusta1078RR 04-14-2010 01:47 PM

Fdx k linda :)
Parabens dude, congrats
lovely bike

MvAgusta1078RR 04-14-2010 03:09 PM

Test anteprima BMW S 1000 RR @ Portimão

http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=sSL3...eature=related

vibescu 04-14-2010 06:35 PM

thanks for the video , its amazing how the revs go up, i cant wait to try the bike after the service in bmw, because they will take off the restrictor.
there is a track day in portimao on the 2 May is anyone coming from portugal? i will be there with the mv and my wife with the bmw.
about the new mv from 2010 im very curious to try the bike for sure and also the rsv4.

MvAgusta1078RR 04-15-2010 12:29 AM

Sorry mate, i'm only 10 days in Portugal, 09.mai till 19.mai

Its any track day on Jully/august ?