MVAgusta.net

MVAgusta.net (https://www.mvagusta.net/forum/forum.php)
-   General Talk and Media (https://www.mvagusta.net/forum/16-general-talk-media/)
-   -   Fast buy Ferracci Legit? (https://www.mvagusta.net/forum/16-general-talk-media/27883-fast-buy-ferracci-legit.html)

Kikemon 12-18-2009 09:28 PM

Fast buy Ferracci Legit?

I just wanted to ask a question about those who've orderd from Fast by Ferracci. I ordered some F4 bar risers from them back in the middle of October and have been getting vague or no responses when I email about the status of the order. Basically the risers have been 2 weeks out for the past 9 weeks. Is this a common experience with these guys?

esq'z me 12-18-2009 09:46 PM

....they are a long standing Italian bike dealer with a generally good reputation. Eraldo Ferraci is a race tuner of renown.

Call them and talk on the phone.

ww73 12-18-2009 11:40 PM

My wife ordered risers for me since october as well and no news. Eventually I bought it off another forum member here.

adamv1000 12-19-2009 12:43 AM

bought from them on several occasions and there done right by me.

Totale 12-19-2009 02:59 AM

maybe they are having problem with supplier on these risers:confused:

cooper3309 12-19-2009 11:38 AM

I called with a question one time and the tech put Eraldo on the phone ! I was talking MV's with Mr. Ferracci himself ! I bought a power commander from them and it came promptly.

I can't say that I've ever had a problem with them.

andrewmr 12-19-2009 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kikemon (Post 315587)
I just wanted to ask a question about those who've orderd from Fast by Ferracci. I ordered some F4 bar risers from them back in the middle of October and have been getting vague or no responses when I email about the status of the order. Basically the risers have been 2 weeks out for the past 9 weeks. Is this a common experience with these guys?

Fast by Ferraci is indeed legit.

It sounds like you are having an issue getting an acceptable answer to your email questions about bar risers on back order.... Are you unhappy about the timing of the responses or the fact that they are telling you two weeks and then it doesn't happen?

If it's the timimg of the emails just pick up the phone and talk with them..... they have always been very helpful and responsive with me.

If it's the two week thing then that's a different story. But they may be at the mercy of their supplier. Again, pick up the phone and talk to them to see if you can't get an answer.

You don't build a world class operation the likes of FBF by not making your customers happy.

ODJEBI68 12-19-2009 09:25 PM

Must be a problem with their supplier. They know their stuff.

wa2fst 12-20-2009 12:13 AM

Got all my stuff and talked to Ferraci also a number of times but to be honest would rather talk to someone else. Its like talking to your VERY VERY VERY knowledgable grand dad. Do a lost of listening but never really get to ask the question you really want to ask. More funny than anything.

Red Scare 12-20-2009 12:23 AM

Definitely legit. There's some passionate mechs there. Some say their dyno reads high, but if that's the worst people have to say, you can't ask for much more.