MV Agusta Forum banner

2007 910R exhaust thread

5K views 43 replies 10 participants last post by  Aussie MV 
#1 ·
If it would be OK with the forum, can this please be the OFFICIAL THREAD where folks can talk about the exhaust system that came on their 2007 910R.

thanks in advance

Zeta..... and others......
anything to add here?

#3 ·
zeta said:
My bike is here but not the exhaust so I'm in the same position as lot's of others... I'll update you when/if it arrives :)

cheers, zeta
sounds great to me...
i hope that your "IF" comment isn't a look into the future

#5 ·
i wonder how many folks will STILL get their new 910Rs DYNO'D once their new exhaust and EPROM chips are in place?
will we all just take it for granted that the bikes will be optimized for the new exhaust.

stock brutales have been known to run rich recently...
i wonder how the chipped/racing exhaust models will do?

#6 ·
I'll probobly will add PC as I have done with my F4. The difference on the F4 before and after PC was amazing. The EPROM is made for all bikes in a production but all engines aren't the same so the PC can adjust that and get a smoother feel.

cheers, zeta

#7 ·
zeta said:
I'll probobly will add PC as I have done with my F4. The difference on the F4 before and after PC was amazing. The EPROM is made for all bikes in a production but all engines aren't the same so the PC can adjust that and get a smoother feel.

cheers, zeta
i just have to find someone in this town with a dyno, whom i can trust to PROPERLY tune the bike

#8 ·
910r

I will be getting my 910R on friday but i still don't know anything about the pipes/eprom....I will definetly dyno mine as soon as i will get the pipes/chip combination. I hope the promises will be kept as far as the delivery...we are going towards winter...... :jerkoff:

#9 ·
with both of our dealers HEARING that the bikes would be here by the end of THIS week...
i'm more hopeful about the validity of these claims

on another note.... this is the week that my 2007 BMW K1200GT will be made in Germany......

#11 ·
i am sure that you are correct
of course, alex bennett from cagiva usa said that they would come with the 1/2 system and EPROM in place from the factory
because it's only a 1/2 system that must still have a cat, it isn't considered a racing exhaust

who knows
we'll all have to see

#13 ·
all 2007 brutale 910Rs will come with
midpipe
slip-ons
NO NEW HEADER
because THAT is the part they couldn't make in sufficient quantities to satisfy the promises to buyers of the 2006 model

#16 ·
i appreciate the education
i'll find a reputable shop with a dyno in my town...
perhaps my dealer knows one (they don't have a dyno)

thanks again

#17 ·
airfuel said:
:crazyeyes This is still so confusing.

So what exactly are you getting? The system is comprised of three parts. The headers, Midpipe (or Cat) and silencers.

You post so much it's hard to keep track!! :ahhh:
So just to confuse you a little bit more then, I will be recieving the header system which is straight through pipes all the way to the mufflers. The mufflers are standard stainless and not Corse. I will also recieve the Eprom chip.

#18 ·
Aussie MV said:
So just to confuse you a little bit more then, I will be recieving the header system which is straight through pipes all the way to the mufflers. The mufflers are standard stainless and not Corse. I will also recieve the Eprom chip.
it really makes you wonder how these deals are made between MV and the importers of their bikes in individual countries
pretty fascinating, really

#19 ·
My BIKE IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hey Gregg, I will give you a call when i wil actually go get it; probably today, but if they will not be able to finish the prep it will be tomorrow at the latest!!!!! FINALLY!!

#20 ·
Just to clerify, you will be getting a second exhaust which is the performance mid pipe and silencers. The 910R will come fitted with the stock exhaust. You will have the option to put on your "race only" exhaust. Total 910R exhausts = 2

Alex

#21 ·
corse77 said:
Just to clerify, you will be getting a second exhaust which is the performance mid pipe and silencers. The 910R will come fitted with the stock exhaust. You will have the option to put on your "race only" exhaust. Total 910R exhausts = 2

Alex
may i ask
how do you know that?

that is completely the opposite of what MV/Cagiva USA has said
this is the 2007 bike...
not the 2006
the story has changed

we get the midpipe and slip-ons... and NO HEADER
and it comes installed on the bike
because it HAS a cat and is NOT a "racing exhaust"
the new EPROM chip will be installed from the factory as well

these are the words from Alex Benett..... with Cagiva USA
he was quite SURE of this recently

i know that this has been rehashed too many times and that Alfredo got his bike yesterday and will already know the answer

i can't wait to find out

#22 ·
all this chat about the exhaust and no ones right i have the 910R have been waiting for the `race exhaust`iam having it fitted next week the dealers (allso the importers 3X) HAVE SAID TO ME THAT WHAT ARRIVED IS HEADERS,MIDPIPE,AND CHIP.NO SILENCERS,WHERE DO YOU GUYS GET THE IMFO THAT IT WAS A FULL TI RACE EXHAUST.

#25 ·
heno42666 said:
all this chat about the exhaust and no ones right i have the 910R have been waiting for the `race exhaust`iam having it fitted next week the dealers (allso the importers 3X) HAVE SAID TO ME THAT WHAT ARRIVED IS HEADERS,MIDPIPE,AND CHIP.NO SILENCERS,WHERE DO YOU GUYS GET THE IMFO THAT IT WAS A FULL TI RACE EXHAUST.
i talked with alex bennett again today
he said that the 2006 folks will get the FULL SYSTEM and that they'll be here by the end of the month.... and the 2007 folks will get our 1/2 system:
midpipe with NO CATALYTIC converter and slip-ons...
after the 2006 promises are satisfied
he thought that ALL the promises would be kept within the next month

who knows

#26 ·
spalding12 said:
i talked with alex bennett again today
he said that the 2006 folks will get the FULL SYSTEM and that they'll be here by the end of the month.... and the 2007 folks will get our 1/2 system:
midpipe with NO CATALYTIC converter and slip-ons...
after the 2006 promises are satisfied
he thought that ALL the promises would be kept within the next month

who knows
Again, with the exeption of Australia, we are ucky enough to get the race system with Eprom and it's the 2007 model. :yo:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.