MVAgusta.net

MVAgusta.net (https://www.mvagusta.net/forum/forum.php)
-   Turismo Veloce (https://www.mvagusta.net/forum/74-turismo-veloce/)
-   -   TV SCS - Wrecked Anyone from Here (https://www.mvagusta.net/forum/74-turismo-veloce/244693-tv-scs-wrecked-anyone-here.html)

Lorretto 10-16-2019 05:33 PM

TV SCS - Wrecked Anyone from Here

2 Attachment(s)
Hi All

I am soon to be the new owner of a wrecked 2019 TV SCS that was sold by State Farm via IAAI. Bill of Sale only - so it's a no title parts bike. Hope whoever was on board didn't get too messed up.
If anyone here knows any of the history on the bike - appreciate anything you can share.

Ian SAVS 10-16-2019 05:42 PM

Shit! I fear whoever may’ve been on that motorcycle might not be able to respond!

Lorretto 10-16-2019 06:01 PM

Agreed - I was hoping the bike was partially disassembled for the damage claim.

Ian SAVS 10-16-2019 07:19 PM

Yeah, hopefully the pilot wasn’t partially disassembled too

Allworld 10-16-2019 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ian SAVS (Post 2605015)
Shit! I fear whoever may’ve been on that motorcycle might not be able to respond!

Maybe it was parked and nobody was riding it at the time.
If not that is a lot of damage, almost like it slipped under a vehicle, like rear ending a truck of some sort.

Black_Gold_Saw 10-16-2019 07:39 PM

Damn.....

Hope the rider is okay.
That bike is damaged beyond repair. Looks like upper part of trellis frame is ripped off by a side impact.

Figifister 10-17-2019 12:35 AM

That's a brand new one too it's the SCS. The burgandy paint gave it away. Then I saw the sticker lol

Hope dude is ok ride safe out there guys

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Fastspy 10-17-2019 10:39 AM

Hopefully the rider survived.. how many miles are on it? Tires look worn or flat spotted from skidding? Is the front rim damaged from impact?

Appears the front end snapped off at the head tube from significant frontal impact. One fork tube is fractured in half.

Lorretto 10-17-2019 03:55 PM

Agreed on hoping the rider came out OK.

No idea on the miles. The bike looks to have been purchased in July of 2019 and towed 9/1/19.
The dash is pretty much in pieces and the auction folks didn't have a key to fire up what's left of the screen. I haven't seen the bike yet, it's getting shipped in the next couple of weeks.
I have to believe the front rim is tacoed along with everything else on the front of the bike.

zzaraxx 10-18-2019 10:20 AM

It was significant direct hit, hope rider didn't get life threatened injuries...
Try to get bike for a "reasonable" price and sell it in the pieces, its damage beyond repair for sure.... Its not just forks and front end i think frame is F***ed too....