MV Agusta Forum banner

Site Swag

5K views 23 replies 18 participants last post by  mv raptor 
#1 ·
So I have a thread going on MV hats in the wanted section. A few people expressed interest in some shirts, hats decals hoodies... that something we can maybe put together?

#2 ·
I have been toying with the idea of asking permission from the site owners to use the MVAgusta.net logo and making up a run of t-shirts to sell at pass through cost.

I'm going to contact Alvin to see if he still has the art work for the t-shirts and decals he had way back when he started the forum. If not then art will need to be made.

I, for one, would like a simple mv.net logo decal for various purposes as well as t-shirts and maybe hats. I have them on my SPR rack bike fairing (the last ones you could buy)

Attachments

Reactions: EBBO
#7 ·
I've got a couple of the old mvagusta.net decals (one light, one dark). Been waiting for the right time and place to use them. DEFINITELY would be in for more swag, and happy to lend the graphic design skills to the cause. Examples of past designs and work attached.

Attachments

#8 ·
I'm working on the idea... have reached out for permissions from the site owners. But I don't have the vector art or skills to produce it. I'm a total noob when it comes to this kind of thing.

#10 ·
Anyone on the forum own and good with a vinyl machine? This conversation reminded me that I need a new decal for my new carbon passenger seat cover. Redesigned the @ symbol last night and retooled the layout. Ready to print, just need a printer!

Attachments

#15 ·
I have received permission from the web-site owners to make promotional items (stickers, etc) using the mvagusta.net logo....so I am going to start the search for quality, affordable sources.

This will not be a "for profit" endeavor, so any prices will be production + postage.

I have gotten some art work from another forum member who had some of Alvin's originals saved, and reached out to Alvin for whatever he would share.

Give me a little time. I'll let you know what I come up with as soon as I have it.

Stickers first (minimal investment). Maybe t-shirts and even hats later, but those constitute a larger investment of my money.

Reactions: über
#22 ·
Still have lots of stickers available. For some reason I thought 100 of each (black and white letters) would not last long....I was wrong.

Attachments

Reactions: Donsy
#23 ·
Hi all,
I have a sign and print business in Western Australia, I also moderate on the R9t forum that I have made and donated free stickers to the site. Happy to do that for you guys as well, if we can come up with a design that is agreed on by the majority I can send a heap to @esq'z me to distribute in the states.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.