MVAgusta.net

MVAgusta.net (https://www.mvagusta.net/forum/forum.php)
-   Turismo Veloce (https://www.mvagusta.net/forum/74-turismo-veloce/)
-   -   Mappings and more (https://www.mvagusta.net/forum/74-turismo-veloce/241705-mappings-more.html)

cdp2a 04-07-2019 07:44 AM

Mappings and more

I have a few questions regarding Turismo Veloce Lusso:

1 I'm trying to find information about the settings in the different mappings (sport, touring, rain) but can't find it in the manual or elsewhere.
Ie gas sensitivity, engine power, engine brake, engine response, rpm limiter and suspension set (hard, medium, soft).

2 Where can I find information about tire pressures?

3 Does anybody whether there wil be an app available for Android? It would be very nice to access the custom settings that currently are available for IPhone only.

4 Tips for new and better mirrors (Rizoma? risers?) will be greatly appreciated. The standards ones are rubbish, I can only see my arms and shoulders.

MarcSilverTriple 04-07-2019 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cdp2a (Post 2568243)
4 Tips for new and better mirrors (Rizoma? risers?) will be greatly appreciated. The standards ones are rubbish, I can only see my arms and shoulders.

You may consider those mounted on MV Agusta Rivale : they are mounted at the bar ends, and they would solve your issue...

cdp2a 04-09-2019 04:18 AM

Thank you :smile2: :f4:

Marko G. 04-10-2019 03:51 AM

Quote:

1 I'm trying to find information about the settings in the different mappings (sport, touring, rain) but can't find it in the manual or elsewhere.
Ie gas sensitivity, engine power, engine brake, engine response, rpm limiter and suspension set (hard, medium, soft).

Settings can be found in pages 54-56 in MV TV Owners Handbook. If you don't have it you can find it in this forum. If there is something that you don't understand from the settings feel free to ask and we will do our best to explain.

Quote:

2 Where can I find information about tire pressures?

Page 63 in MV TV Maintenance Book - 2.6/2.6 solo rider - 2.6/2.9 rider with passenger and bags.

Quote:

3 Does anybody whether there wil be an app available for Android? It would be very nice to access the custom settings that currently are available for IPhone only.

Forget about the app - my advice.

cdp2a 04-11-2019 05:12 AM

:smile2:Thank you Marko :smile2::f4:

Regarding the settings I may misunderstand something, but as far as I can see the map settings are only explained for the custom mapping. But I was wondering what the mappings for Sport, Touring and Rain contains. I have heard "rumours" that the Rain and Touring maps have reduced engine power (but knows nothing about the settings for gas sensitivity, engine brake, suspension etc) in those settings.
And I can't find any information about it anywhere.

Any help will be greatly appreciated :smile2: