MVAgusta.net

MVAgusta.net (https://www.mvagusta.net/forum/forum.php)
-   F3 (https://www.mvagusta.net/forum/45-f3/)
-   -   Oh! Caught on camera today! (https://www.mvagusta.net/forum/45-f3/188881-oh-caught-camera-today.html)

manicguitarist 07-31-2016 03:48 PM

Oh! Caught on camera today!
 
At a local bike meet there are folks taking pics over the moors on the way in. They got me!
http://Bert.hollingside.com/temp/f3/img_0031.jpg

:yo:

ARAMIS 07-31-2016 04:57 PM

And it s a fantastic photo:mouthwate

manicguitarist 07-31-2016 05:43 PM

The guy just sent me 2 more.
:)

http://Bert.hollingside.com/temp/f3/img_0032.jpg

http://Bert.hollingside.com/temp/f3/img_0033.jpg

:f4:

RabidSquirrel 08-01-2016 03:02 PM

Nice bike. But is it just me or does that top look excessively loose?

manicguitarist 08-01-2016 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RabidSquirrel (Post 2038473)
Nice bike. But is it just me or does that top look excessively loose?

The jacket? Possibly. This is England though-I need to be able to put extra layers underneath it. It was 10C on Sunday...

Bev Evans 08-01-2016 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by manicguitarist (Post 2038489)
The jacket? Possibly. This is England though-I need to be able to put extra layers underneath it. It was 10C on Sunday...

Your hands must have been cold then I love my Handroids but they've got zero thermal insulation. Great photos the clouds add atmosphere (no pun intended)

manicguitarist 08-01-2016 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bev Evans (Post 2038617)
Your hands must have been cold then I love my Handroids but they've got zero thermal insulation. Great photos the clouds add atmosphere (no pun intended)

Heated grips. :)
They actually work better with thin summer gloves...I actually blistered my hands when I first got my handroids. Great gloves though.

Maximum Velocity 08-03-2016 03:40 PM

Nice! When I am caught on camera it looks very different ;)

Wildfire 08-06-2016 10:19 AM

Stunning pics. I wish I could get someone to do something similar for me!

manicguitarist 08-06-2016 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wildfire (Post 2042450)
Stunning pics. I wish I could get someone to do something similar for me!

Ride to Rivington Barn on a Sunday. The photographers hang out on the moors on the roads on the way, then post the pictures to facebook / flickr.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:45 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.