MVAgusta.net

MVAgusta.net (https://www.mvagusta.net/forum/forum.php)
-   General Talk and Media (https://www.mvagusta.net/forum/16-general-talk-media/)
-   -   Three Cross Motorcycles - parts dept (https://www.mvagusta.net/forum/16-general-talk-media/12806-three-cross-motorcycles-parts-dept.html)

nicensleazy 11-23-2007 07:20 AM

Three Cross Motorcycles - parts dept

If anyone is looking for parts, I would highly recommend the Three Cross Parts dept. For those of you who don't know, Three Cross are the UK MV importer. Anyhow, always had a great service from them with a wide range of parts. Speak with a guy called Paul, he's really helpful and great customer service. When I have ordered parts in the past, they have arrived the next day via parcel post. Great service!

noisysilmotoman 11-23-2007 08:21 AM

I always use 3X

Helps em out greatly if you can refer to the part numbers on a full parts catalogue

Stuff that's in stock comes really quickly. Stuff that's out of stock has to come from Italy and can be a fast or slow but they never forget about you and they get it right.

So yeah, I agree 3x are good for me.

john 11-23-2007 08:51 AM

I've had a few bits and pieces off them, well as it happens, a large bit called a F4 actually. No probs here but I recall a few members saying otherwise in the past.

TheCatWhisperer 11-24-2007 07:23 AM

The only time I've tried to order parts from them they didn't have it and said it'd likely be months before they did due to Italy's summer holiday. My most reliable source for MV parts still appears to be ebay.

Si

nicensleazy 11-24-2007 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheCatWhisperer
The only time I've tried to order parts from them they didn't have it and said it'd likely be months before they did due to Italy's summer holiday. My most reliable source for MV parts still appears to be ebay.

Si

Beg to differ Si. Ebay is a lottery! I bought some carbon air tubes once, total crap and misrepresentation , had a real fight to get my money back. I think Three Cross have greatly improved. I had to get my rad replaced recently under warranty. The MV Italy parts dept was closed due to a move to the factory. The waiting time was around one month. Three Cross got me a rad in no time and I was back on the road! Thats great customer service.

Hartley Hare 11-24-2007 10:17 AM

My experiences of dealing with Three Cross over the years has been terrible.

TheCatWhisperer 11-24-2007 11:17 AM

Quote:

Beg to differ Si. Ebay is a lottery! I bought some carbon air tubes once, total crap and misrepresentation
I meant only genuine parts. I wouldn't buy aftermarket 3rd party carbon on ebay and expect quality.

Si

nicensleazy 11-24-2007 02:22 PM

Well, I suppose we can only speak as we find!

AF Agusta 11-24-2007 03:21 PM

Do they have a website and work internationally or are those of us outside the UK just SOL?

nicensleazy 11-24-2007 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AF Agusta
Do they have a website and work internationally or are those of us outside the UK just SOL?

Drop them an email and see if they can assist