MV Agusta Forum banner

For Sale 2007 Chrysler Crossfire Limited

3K views 23 replies 10 participants last post by  R1andrew 
#1 ·

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Bidding war! $202.00 and you throw in that "off-brand" motorcycle, too...it's only a single seater.

#6 ·
OK......I'm gonna run those cheap wanna be bidders outa here......$300.00. :naughty:

#9 ·
I haven't seen this thread until now. Replies seem very disrespectful. But perhaps I'm missing something.

#11 ·
It is all in good fun and I am not offended at all. All Randy has to do is to move the decimal two places to the right and I would take his offer:stickpoke

#10 ·
Open to offers.
Bidding war! $202.00 .....
OK......I'm gonna run those cheap wanna be bidders outa here......$300.00. :naughty:
$301 and I'll come up there to pick it up. :naughty:
On the contrary Kevin.....we've got a bidding war going on here. Randrew's not yet weighed in on our offers, but I'm sure he will. :)

#12 ·
Having seen this car, in person, it is as you would expect from Andrew...spotless and well maintained.

#15 ·
I think the world of my dear friend Randrew, and I truly hope he sells that CrossThread to someone......

#16 · (Edited)
Fellers, let's us play by the rules, too ...and stop bumping R1andrew's thread.

#19 · (Edited)
Rumor has it the Cross Thread sold for $301.00......just sayin'

....to a Nigerian Prince that also asked Randrew to handle an over payment of $20,000. All Randrew has to do is cash the check, keep his $301, and wire the overage to his account in Bermuda.

:wtf:

#21 ·
Not even close. It was an even trade for an Austin Martin with compromised seats:wtf:
"Austin Martin"? Where are those made? Are they any good? Anything like an Aston Martin ? :stickpoke

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.