MVAgusta.net

MVAgusta.net (https://www.mvagusta.net/forum/forum.php)
-   General Talk and Media (https://www.mvagusta.net/forum/16-general-talk-media/)
-   -   Anything Different To Do In Orlando (https://www.mvagusta.net/forum/16-general-talk-media/11361-anything-different-do-orlando.html)

wheatley 09-12-2007 12:23 PM

Anything Different To Do In Orlando

Here`s one for all you Floridians or anyone else who can come up with something different to do in the Orlando area.Have been holidaying in Orlando for the last 5 years and have done the Disney thing a few times and am looking for something different to do while there,any ideas welcome (keep them clean as will have wife and kids with me),thanks in advance .

esq'z me 09-12-2007 01:56 PM

If you haven't made the short trip East to Kennedy Space Center, you should.

TokyoLunch 09-13-2007 09:48 AM

send the family back to disneyland and bring your golf clubs!

haupti 09-13-2007 09:55 AM

Yeah, the Space Center is pretty cool.

esq'z me 09-13-2007 11:20 AM

Also, head east to New Smyrna and enjoy a really nice day at the beach...or take everyone out deep sea fishing. That can be a lot of fun if you get the right boat and captain.

Dirt track 1/2 mile car races (sometime bikes, too) in Barberville, just a bit north near Ocala.

1fastf4 09-13-2007 04:09 PM

"Old town" on Thrusday night is a popular place for bikes. It's a good/safe place for the famaily and lots to do for the kids. Lots of shopping, pups and Kid rides and the motorcycles (Sport and Cruisers) line up and down the street. It's located on 192 in Kissimmee 1 mile east of I-4. Pretty cool !

wheatley 09-14-2007 08:29 AM

Thanks a lot for the suggestions, going down the coast sounds good,especially the fishing,did the space center thing a few years back,maybe time to do it again,think I`ll give the golf a miss am going on holiday to get away from that,will wait till march when I go to Tucson to play golf,thanks for the ideas,John.

oicdn 09-14-2007 10:16 PM

Pleasure Island all the way....followed by some nightclub action elsewhere :-)

I'm not even a club person...but that place gets my vote.

F41NXS 09-19-2007 02:45 AM

Take an hours drive up to Deland, treat yourself or wife to a skydive, the DZ is real nicely set out, bar/resturant, outside decking area, barbaque at night too

or go the full hog, you can do your full AFFF course within a week, come home a licenced and qualified skydiver

watch out though its pretty addictive

wheatley 09-19-2007 12:24 PM

Are you kidding ! flying`s bad enough never mind jumping out the damn things,might let the wife have a go though !!! :laughing: