MVAgusta.net

MVAgusta.net (https://www.mvagusta.net/forum/forum.php)
-   F4 - 2nd Gen. 2010+ (https://www.mvagusta.net/forum/106-f4-2nd-gen-2010/)
-   -   comin aug 2014 mv agusta f4rr (https://www.mvagusta.net/forum/106-f4-2nd-gen-2010/102658-comin-aug-2014-mv-agusta-f4rr.html)

inshala30 06-24-2014 01:50 AM

comin aug 2014 mv agusta f4rr

so this is my first time posting on here because i am new to the mv world
in august im gonna be able to pay cash for the f4rr I'm just wondering should i get the f3 675 and out like 5k in mods for the track too or should i just find a online store for the f4rr and use that for the street and the track

now mind you i haven't riden in a few yrs due to a tbi after falling 4 stories at work but now that all the rehab is finished i am ready to go back to my old life

inshala30 06-24-2014 02:07 AM

please by the way can you guys help me find some good online stores for both of the bikes so i can start figuring out what i want know so when the day comes for me to pick up either one or two bikes i can just place a order then start working on it as soon as shipping arrives thats what i missed the most all of these yrs the projects

A.I 06-24-2014 02:15 AM

I think if you are going to use the bike in the street the mv super bikes are not the way to go,if you are going to be stoping for traffic ,I'd think you'll be better with the new 800 f3 in any case if you want an mv ,I have 2 and I thought I was doing the right thing getting the 2014 f4(maybe thy fixed it after redesign the bike)
No my new bike dose the same like my 2005 over heats runs as bad ,tested the f3 800 was a lil better than
The f4 ,if you have problems with your bike having lots of issues don't go mv

Fragile 06-24-2014 04:10 AM

If you want to be able to ride on a bike every day then you will invariably need more than one bike, IMO. You can run any bike on the track but not sure your skill level so one bike may compliment your track needs better than another. As far as street is concerned, lets be honest and know that these are not designed to be daily driver street bikes, but it can be done, at the expense of your time to maintain them and your body may complain some as well. The outright performance and exotic nature of these bikes compel a pricey and frequent maintenance regimen. I am still looking forward to the day when superbikes become as reliable as a Honda econo car and have the great long service intervals which we enjoy in utility cars, like 100K mile tune ups and such. We are a very very long way from there. In the end, I suggest get the one which you would be most excited about. JMO

inshala30 06-24-2014 11:01 PM

thats the point i want a bike thats going to be set up for the track only, should i go with the f3 675 or triumph daytona 675, for track i wanna drop like 5k in it and have a bike that everybody is gonna talk about on and off the track. Before my brain injury i use to take my 03 r6 to louden for track days and participated in penguin racing school in NH but that was back in 04/05 I haven't riden a bike since 08 i might be rusty but i know after a few days at the track ill get it back. I was doing excellent i just didn't have the money or the time to get into racing: now that i am 32 i have a lot of time and a lot of money from the accident so i wanna pursue my dream. Am i better off getting a litter bike for the track because what ever bike i get for the track is what i am going to keep for the next 3/4 yrs
When it comes to a bike for the street i wanna have a eye catcher, something that not many people have and a litter if i find thats not enough ill buy an older gixxer to convert to a full stunt bike but I'm getting kinda old I'm not really into that anymore

A.I 06-25-2014 01:07 AM

It's not true that MVs are not an Avery day bike mv agusta sure sells thm as that ,thy just have lots of problems,that others don't have,cause thy sell a lot more units,but shouldn't'v been excuse for a constant shity prodicet ,cause the hp4 sure kicking ass,and it's not service is what I'm concerned a bout it's that mv it self can't repair thm correct or that it's selling bikes that not fully realized and under powered or can't put out its full potential and that's all I have to say bout that.
So buy what you can deal with or what can deal with you
Lol

Donsy 06-25-2014 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A.I (Post 1078306)
It's not true that MVs are not an Avery day bike mv agusta sure sells thm as that ,thy just have lots of problems,that others don't have,cause thy sell a lot more units,but shouldn't'v been excuse for a constant shity prodicet ,cause the hp4 sure kicking ass,and it's not service is what I'm concerned a bout it's that mv it self can't repair thm correct or that it's selling bikes that not fully realized and under powered or can't put out its full potential and that's all I have to say bout that.
Lol

So are you just going to keep shitting on everybody else's threads, instead of figuring out how to get your bike sorted, or even starting your own thread to complain or ask for help maybe. :stickpoke
If your bike is overheating, outside of normal circumstance's, then you have a problem, and it can be sorted.:wtf:
If your quickshifter is not working, get your dealer to sort it, everybody else's are working. :stickpoke

yamadogr1 06-25-2014 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A.I (Post 1078306)
Lol

Typical whining Yankee who can't even use the Enlish language properly.

jomarti1 06-26-2014 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donsy (Post 1078362)
So are you just going to keep shitting on everybody else's threads, instead of figuring out how to get your bike sorted, or even starting your own thread to complain or ask for help maybe. :stickpoke
If your bike is overheating, outside of normal circumstance's, then you have a problem, and it can be sorted.:wtf:
If your quickshifter is not working, get your dealer to sort it, everybody else's are working. :stickpoke

Very true!! I have 2 beautiful and perfect working F4!!

G21090 06-27-2014 09:19 PM

Inshala30,

How about an F3 setup strictly for the track & a 2014 Brutale Corsa for the street? Might be worth looking into, as rare as MVs of any kind are, a Brutale Corsa would be even more so. As a 1090RR owner myself, they are certainly a blast to ride on the street, and more forgiving on longer road trips (IMHO).
Good luck with your decision.
Cheers,
Glenn