Thread: South coast
View Single Post
post #10 of (permalink) Old 02-04-2014, 02:08 AM
MVista
Cyber SPOTTER

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnehme View Post
Hey rob
Glad too see your back on the forum was wondering where you disappeared too. Not soo good about the bike although your on the mend my friend thats all that matters. Hopefully nothing too serious?

Always buy another bike bud.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
Thanks Sam,

Have to buy another bike, you can't write your wife's bike off & NOT replace it

Kidney is coming along great - hopefully hand will heal without surgery which will see back on my beloved MVs in about 6 weeks. :0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick de V View Post
Rob, stay away from twins. Stick to four and three in line…
Jokes aside, sorry to hear of your latest crash and best wishes for a prompt recovery.
Good, hot Thai tucker would have helped?
Mate thanks & definitely staying away from those bloody twins unless they are parallel and 350s

3 crashes in 30 years - 2 in 24 months almost to the day (04/01/12 & 29/12/13) both on a Guzzi and both write offs definitely a message there!

Love the hot Thai food, I asked them to crank the heat local style - definitely helped Between that the Singah beer & local whiskeys I was always going to return a new hardened & better version

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
MVA - Maserati Vespa
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Agusta

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome