MV Agusta Forum banner

Todays Ride......

3K views 25 replies 10 participants last post by  wife21 
#1 ·
Or should i say A TOUGHT of a ride.....so this is the situation in Finland (south).
Few months anymore......to get even with most of you guys...patience... :bawling: :bawling: :banghead: :jerkoff:
ps.now you now why nordic people use so much alcoolic drinks :laughing:

Attachments

See less See more
#9 ·
mike21 said:
Or should i say A TOUGHT of a ride.....so this is the situation in Finland (south).
Few months anymore......to get even with most of you guys...patience... :bawling: :bawling: :banghead: :jerkoff:
ps.now you now why nordic people use so much alcoolic drinks :laughing:
You are in Finland; given the snow wouldn't you rather be in your sauna?

CAG

#12 ·
Kiwidoc said:
I know it's hard but I'm about to head off on a 3000km trip on the R five days on the road. At least it will be a bit cooler on the bike, its really muggy here entering the hottest part of our summer.
You should consider the vented jacket....i have one and it`s really great in hot summer days.Gives you protection and the air go true the special fabric...the picture does not give a clue about the look or the function of the jacket..

Really good :smoking: :drummer:

ps. You will have hard time with your ass... :laughing:

Attachments

#14 ·
Damn I envy you!!!! +32 .... :banghead: :banghead:

I know, it´s nice to have 4 seasons.... it´s ok., if the autumn and winter last 1 month each (including rain and snow), rest of the year spring and summer.... hmmm.. maybe rain for one day every second week for the nature.... :violin: :stickpoke

#16 · (Edited)
#19 · (Edited)
AVe said:
My opinion is that there's no hurry for summer yet, because I just gave my driving license to police last sunday. :bawling:
You should consider to update your tv because it`s not in balance with the brut in your album... :laughing: :laughing: :smoking:

ps.Welcome to the club...nice to have more Finnish people in forum :drummer:

#20 ·
AVe said:
My opinion is that there's no hurry for summer yet, because I just gave my driving license to police last sunday. :bawling:
voi itku... oh s***t, :banghead: :shitfan: for how long time?
SORRY to hear that! Hope you get your license back until spring!!!

Are you coming to MB show in Helsinki ? Hope to meet you there! :friday:

#21 ·
wife21 said:
voi itku... oh s***t, :banghead: :shitfan: for how long time?
SORRY to hear that! Hope you get your license back until spring!!!

Are you coming to MB show in Helsinki ? Hope to meet you there! :friday:
Don't know yet how long time they are going to keep it. I have to go to station next week to ask it. But 1 month for sure, 6 in max. I said to police that I have to have it back before bike season starts... :yo:

I'm not sure for MP-07 yet. I might have to go to a Rally for co-pilot with my friend. But not sure. And I have a little training season going, 'cause I'm going to Finlandia-ski in Lahti in the end of the next month. So no alcohol or any other goodies before that. :eek:

#22 ·
It depends how much you did drive over the (damn) limits, and ofcourse the police you are negotiating with.... :violin:
I really hope everything goes perfect next week with your meeting....!
We´ll go propably on Thursday to MB show. we´ll take
pics for the forum. If you have the possibility to come to the show, let us know, would be nice to see other MV/forum members from Finland!
Goooood luck with your license!!!!

#23 ·
wife21 said:
It depends how much you did drive over the (damn) limits, and ofcourse the police you are negotiating with.... :violin:
I really hope everything goes perfect next week with your meeting....!
We´ll go propably on Thursday to MB show. we´ll take
pics for the forum. If you have the possibility to come to the show, let us know, would be nice to see other MV/forum members from Finland!
Goooood luck with your license!!!!
I was doing 128 in 80 limit, but I was passing 2 cars when the police radar'd me.

I'll go to show on Saturday if I go, but sure it'd be nice to meet sometime.

#24 ·
Autsch.... 48 km:s too much.. well hope the policeman is understanding! A friend of mine did almost (80 limit/122 speed) the same last spring, the road-camera took the "pic"... she didn´t even loose her licese! I don´t know how she dealed it!
Anyway, hope to see you on Saturday at MB show! let us know, pm. :wave:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.