MV Agusta Forum banner

TV SCS - Wrecked Anyone from Here

3K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  Mario Landavoz 
#1 ·
Hi All

I am soon to be the new owner of a wrecked 2019 TV SCS that was sold by State Farm via IAAI. Bill of Sale only - so it's a no title parts bike. Hope whoever was on board didn't get too messed up.
If anyone here knows any of the history on the bike - appreciate anything you can share.

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Maybe it was parked and nobody was riding it at the time.
If not that is a lot of damage, almost like it slipped under a vehicle, like rear ending a truck of some sort.

#8 ·
Hopefully the rider survived.. how many miles are on it? Tires look worn or flat spotted from skidding? Is the front rim damaged from impact?

Appears the front end snapped off at the head tube from significant frontal impact. One fork tube is fractured in half.

#9 ·
Agreed on hoping the rider came out OK.

No idea on the miles. The bike looks to have been purchased in July of 2019 and towed 9/1/19.
The dash is pretty much in pieces and the auction folks didn't have a key to fire up what's left of the screen. I haven't seen the bike yet, it's getting shipped in the next couple of weeks.
I have to believe the front rim is tacoed along with everything else on the front of the bike.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.