MV Agusta Forum banner

I still love my bike right guys?

5K views 32 replies 8 participants last post by  Figifister 
#1 ·
I swear. If one more thing breaks...... How does a 1/4in thick piece of steel break!?!? I mean come on. And to top it off the hex bolt is stripped before I even tried to loosen it...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

See less See more
#10 ·
Service Bulletin Service Bulletin - Technisches Rundschreiben - Circulaire Technique - Circular Tecnica

Date:: 21 July 2016

Object: shock absorber spring preload adjuster support plate substitution

Product: Turismo Veloce (all versions)

SEE ATTACHMENT

Attachments

#20 · (Edited)
@Fastspy

Thank you sir.

@Edward

Snapped a pic of the warning inside the Pannier. Well it's faster than 80. I suppose 140 is a bit fast with them attached but if they are rated for 180km or 111mph I don't think 120ish is that much worse.... not sure how the panniers were attached on your bike but MV did a good job securing them. There is a latch with 2 contact points and a bolt holding it on.

#21 ·
***Updated news***

So my local MV dealer said that the bracket has already been replaced! The one that broke is the new version that is suppose to fix the problem. So basically both the old and new version are junk. I guess I could buy a new one and hope it doesn't break. Or weld the old one...

#22 ·
Is your bike still under warranty? If so the should replace the broken bracket..... Probably should call MV and report it has also failed and ask about them replacing it even if warranty has expired.

#27 ·
No it isn't. And that's the problem. It's funny because the dealer said if I had bought a new bracket from their parts department it will have a 2 year warranty.

But since it was replaced on a recall campaign it doensnt carry a warrantee even though it was replaced 4 months ago!!!

How does that make sense?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.