2019 tvl scs - Page 2 - MVAgusta.net
 22Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-05-2019, 09:21 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to drmasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by EffeB View Post
Great to hear that.
Iím about to get the first service done on my TVL scs (white) and couple days ago I did a 300 miles ride and I was surprised how comfortable I still was by the end of the ride, still willing to ride more...and honestly impressed how it performed.
It glides trough irregularities on the highway and on twisties sheís such a performer. You feel you can trust your bike at every turn.
Scs works perfectly, Iíve hard time finding neutral and quickshifter is hard to use limiting the rpm, I thought would have been smoother but still enjoyable.
Some dive when breaking but Iíve to get use to modulate better and still have to play with suspension setting.
Bit of wind shaking my head at speed so wondering about touring screen or different helmet as if I lift the oem screen itís worst.

Never ever driven such an outstanding bike, not once I hoped to be on a different bike no matter the road I was on, no matter what my friends were riding.
Ive other bikes but now is not that I want to ride, I want to ride just that bike.
Nice ride, congrats on the new wheels! Where in NYC do you live?

06 F4CC
09 F4 1078RR
15 Multi 1200S
ďTry as much as possible to be wholly alive, with all your might, and when you laugh, laugh like hell and when you get angry, get good and angry. Try to be alive. You will be dead soon enough.Ē
― William Saroyan
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode