New ECU Software !! - MVAgusta.net
 8Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 49 (permalink) Old 03-07-2017, 11:12 PM Thread Starter

New Site Garage
New ECU Software !!

Hi Guys,

just for ur information, there is a new ECU Software out for TV/TVL with EURO3 ... (and of course Euro4)

see SB 174

cheers
Attached Images
File Type: pdf 6701_Service Bulletin n° 174 - SW ECU TV Euro 3.pdf (30.0 KB, 433 views)
mva2017, mva2017 and Duc-Mike like this.

Gero
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 49 (permalink) Old 03-08-2017, 01:21 AM

New Site Garage
Ohhh, thanks Gero. Visiting dealer tomorrow for fitting of my Hydo Tre. Hope that they have this available to update my bike.

Not sure if this can be combined with the map update they're intending to install for the new exhaust. Guess I'll find out tomorrow.

Last edited by Bumpkin; 03-08-2017 at 01:25 AM.
post #3 of 49 (permalink) Old 03-08-2017, 08:53 AM
Established Member

New Site Garage
My dealer contacted me with this news too. This is great. Let's what Nemo will bring. I hope better throttle control at low speeds.

Turismo Veloce 2016
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 49 (permalink) Old 03-09-2017, 12:39 AM Thread Starter

New Site Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumpkin View Post
Ohhh, thanks Gero. Visiting dealer tomorrow for fitting of my Hydo Tre. Hope that they have this available to update my bike.

Not sure if this can be combined with the map update they're intending to install for the new exhaust. Guess I'll find out tomorrow.
Hi Chas,
please let me know, what exactly the "map" update for the Hydro Tre is....

and don't forget to make a video of the sound from the new exhaust
and tell me please what your thinking when u riding with the new pipes

Thanks....

Gero
post #5 of 49 (permalink) Old 03-09-2017, 01:11 AM

New Site Garage
No problem Gero, did video with std pipe for comparison yesterday. Will be at dealers for new exhaust and a few other tweaks in a few hours. I then have the rest of the day to ride home
post #6 of 49 (permalink) Old 03-09-2017, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gero HH View Post
Hi Guys,

just for ur information, there is a new ECU Software out for TV/TVL with EURO3 ... (and of course Euro4)

see SB 174

cheers
Hmm slightly disappointed that my TV wasn't updated with this when it was serviced last week given the doc states do during a service (or thats my reading of it). I also asked them if there were any ECU updates and they said no.
post #7 of 49 (permalink) Old 03-09-2017, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macduff View Post
Hmm slightly disappointed that my TV wasn't updated with this when it was serviced last week given the doc states do during a service (or thats my reading of it). I also asked them if there were any ECU updates and they said no.
I too would be disappointed, however last week my service manager went through all the updates with me and advised 3 ECU updates including the latest + I also need the Clutch mod and the bracket for the rear preload adjuster.

Mivvi is booked in at end of month for a service + the above which were all in stock
Oh and the Cush drive rubbers which are knackered at 3k and not in stock
post #8 of 49 (permalink) Old 03-09-2017, 04:35 PM

New Site Garage
Apparently anyone having had an update in the last week or two will have software with a bug that can result in the ABS light giving a false error. This has now been rectified as of Tuesday this week. Mike owner of Motocorsa told me this today when I was in there.

I've had the very latest software update applied to my TVL today but had the HP Corse Hydro Tre fitted at the same time so difficult to compare before and after. Also had clutch service bulletin mod carried out, new rear pre-load bracket replaced also under a service bulletin. Bleed of back brake and adjustment of pedal into a better position. A check that the quick shifter sensor is defective, which they have confirmed, submitted a warranty claim to MV and ordered a replacement.

Tom at Motocorsa was great as was everyone else there. Long way to travel but will be sticking with them for future servicing (until out of warranty at least).

Does the bike seem smoother, as said above difficult what with a lovely new soundtrack and a really nice day today. Hell yeah, the bike felt fantastic but it might all be in my head

Didn't think of noting the software version on the dash before putting the bike away this evening, will check tomorrow and post here.

Chas
Previously a MY16 Turismo Veloce Lusso
Defected to a Ducati Multistrada 1260S Touring

Last edited by Bumpkin; 03-10-2017 at 02:30 AM.
post #9 of 49 (permalink) Old 03-10-2017, 12:32 AM Thread Starter

New Site Garage
Hi Chas,

my Dealer told me also that they had some problems with the new ECU FW... I had exactly the same bulletin fitted as you and the rear brake done... and what a surprise my Comfort Seats arrived
I have the same feeling about the bike... it is smoother as before!
My Quick shifter is not going "down" with "up" no problems... so they ordered a new one!

looking forward the "hear" ans "see" a video from the Hydro Tre ....

so long....

Gero
post #10 of 49 (permalink) Old 03-10-2017, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macduff View Post
Given the update from Bumpkin I'm slightly less disappointed that I didnt get the ECU update straight away. Would be a pain having to make the round trip (best part of 270miles) to have a 2nd ecu flash applied.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode