Bluetooth on Pandora Off - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-19-2016, 08:24 AM Thread Starter

New Site Garage
Bluetooth on Pandora Off

I just totaled my 14' GS1200, which had a bluetooth system I loved. The MVTV display has the potential to be a better system, but I am having a particular problem once connected. The music or news shuts off. I have an Iphone 6 and an SRC/Schuberth head set. They pair great, but when the bike is paired the music shuts off. I have had it play for a while and the functions on the TV display will advance to the next song, and then it shuts off. If I turn off the TV bluetooth, the phone and the SRC works fine. I did have the MV app open some of the time. Maybe the app is taking the signal away from Pandora.
I do like seeing who is calling on the TV display. I listen to music or news while I ride long trips or in town.
If you do not listen to anything while you ride, please do not hate.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-24-2016, 11:34 PM

From my experiences so far the MV Bluetooth is very buggy . It dosen't work all the time and pairing is very inconsistent . I had my iPhone & sena 10u paired ok , paired phone to MV, which took many attempts & only worked after a dash reset and even then music control only worked sometimes. I then paired my garmin 590 to MV . That caused my sena mike to go live so I permanently heard my own breathing in the ear pieces . Deleted the garmin MV pairing and now they can't see each other when attempting to re pair :? So I think it's programming is a bit crap. I'm on ver 1.04 dated Nov 2015 so there might be an update available from MV that fixes some bugs but that will needs a dealer visit to sort .

Last edited by Macduff; 09-24-2016 at 11:38 PM.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-26-2016, 06:33 AM Thread Starter

New Site Garage
Thanks, Madcuff. When I get it working properly, I will post the steps.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-28-2016, 07:20 AM Thread Starter

New Site Garage
Ok. I think I have the BT thing figured out. The problem was I had not paired my SRC/Schuberth helmet to the MV. After pairing by "searching devices" and adding as a second device, as "Earset" behind the Iphone, as my news or music works from the MV screen.

My phone does not recognize my SRC system currently, but only the MV. Now, the music, news or phone only works while the bike is on. Sometimes I take a call or am listening to music as I walk off from the bike into a store, with my flip up helmet, which is nice. For now, I have to decide if I want the MV conected to my "Earset" or my Iphone.

While my Iphone is in my pocket, I can press the call button on my helmet or just speak to SIRI and ask her to "play" music, news or call someone. That is the second option verses linking to the MV

I hope this helps anyone trying to pair equipment. The MV's system works!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode