Tv bluetooth and setting - MVAgusta.net
 4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 42 (permalink) Old 08-28-2016, 07:27 AM Thread Starter

Tv bluetooth and setting

Recently bought my tv and I'm really having trouble connecting to the bluetooth as it doesn't seem to come up on any device also I can't get into the settings it just says press ok and does nothing anyone else having this problem?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 42 (permalink) Old 08-28-2016, 07:43 AM
Established Member

New Site Garage
Pascoe92, have you downloaded the MV Turismo Veloce app? If you have then then there is another thread in this section which describes how to get connected. Unfortunately I have not managed it yet with my Lusso and I am sure a lot of people are having difficulty with it.
To be honest I try it and give up and go out and ride. It would be nice to have it track some of the touring I have done, the random gems you come across in foreign countries.
Welcome and enjoy the bike!
Paul

Paul

F4 Tamburini
F4 RC
Brutale 1090 Corsa
TVL
Ducati 748
Gone but not forgotten...
F3 Serie Oro
F3 800
post #3 of 42 (permalink) Old 08-28-2016, 09:42 AM
Established Member

When you say you cannot get into settings do you mean the settings menu or just the Bluetooth? Sometimes I have to keep the button pressed to get into settings. The Bluetooth is a bit hit and miss. I have got it connected to my ipod and phone but at times I have to reset the bluetooth on the MV to get it to connect. I think its a work in progress!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 42 (permalink) Old 08-28-2016, 11:31 AM Thread Starter

Hi yeah to get in settings I'll try hold it in and also on the bluetooth how do you reset it?
post #5 of 42 (permalink) Old 08-29-2016, 12:13 PM

Had the same problem myself today. Picked up my Lusso on Saturday from Moto Corsa, who incidentally, gave a very thorough handover. Excellent guys, be proud of yourselves. And we'll done Ed, your getting there. However, I'm pretty good when it comes to this stuff, but, on this occasion, it fails to link up. Tried it several times, had the bike see my iPhone, had the iPhone see my bike, but would they connect, would they bollocks. Gave up in the end and took the missus out on the back. That was a positive, she loves it, especially after a shed load of big adv tourers I though she might turn her nose up but no, has no issues to speak about. A little low speed stop and start traffic work, but other than that, understands that it prefers to be on the open road. Sod the Bluetooth to the bike, it's just a gimmic, who needs it anyway, not me.

2016 TV Lusso.
post #6 of 42 (permalink) Old 08-30-2016, 07:06 AM Thread Starter

Yeah I just have up on it! Do you find that on low speeds it seems like the chain rattles I don't know if it's just me but sounds like it is
post #7 of 42 (permalink) Old 08-30-2016, 08:38 AM

New Site Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pascoe92 View Post
Yeah I just have up on it! Do you find that on low speeds it seems like the chain rattles I don't know if it's just me but sounds like it is
Have yet to tinker with Bluetooth, no Android version of the app and all BT comms go via my Garmin Zumo and Sena U10 setup anyway.

I noticed the low speed noise early on and also not very rider friendly fueling at low revs. Ed Cosker's tech waved his magic wand over it when I mentioned the issue, said he reset the ECU, and there was, to me at least, a noticeable improvement. Maybe psychosomatic... Either I've gotten used to the noise or adapted my riding to suit but it's no longer there to my ear after 3000 miles.

Chas
Previously a MY16 Turismo Veloce Lusso
Defected to a Ducati Multistrada 1260S Touring
post #8 of 42 (permalink) Old 08-30-2016, 01:42 PM Thread Starter

Thanks i might take it up the garage at the weekend
post #9 of 42 (permalink) Old 08-31-2016, 01:13 AM

New Site Garage
The bluetooth on the TV Lusso is a BT Hub. So you should be able to connect all your BT Devices to the TV Hub and the Hub manage all of it. For an example: Your Headset, your Phone and your Navi is connected to the TV. If you want to hear music from your Phone while your driving the Hub will manage this. When the Navigation System will say something the Hub will interrupt the Phone and the message will send to the headset. You will be able to see on the screen who is calling, when a phone call is coming up... and so on. So that the theory!!!
The reality looks a bit different! BT has not just one Standard, so many different Devices has many different Standards. For example the TomTom Rider 400/410 can only connect to a (real) Headset not to the TV Hub as a headset! Therefor the BT Profil from the TomTom should be change or extended. And so on... I've tried to connect my headset, iPhone and my Navi to the Hub but unfortunately it won't work all together like it should be. If you just have a Phone and a headset you can both connect to the Hup and it will work in somehow. I use the SENA 10R Headset and they have a Hub as well. Even there you will have some problems to connect everything perfectly. And they should know was they do!! Or how to do.. So maybe one day there will be an update on the TV BT Hub but for now it is just a good try

Gero
post #10 of 42 (permalink) Old 08-31-2016, 03:48 AM

New Site Garage
On my previous bike I ran an autocom system; worked really well, all bike powered, robust and modular. The TV lacks the space to fit it in so it went on eBay and I joined the modern age with a Bluetooth headset. Not quite as accomplished as the Autocom but not far off, fulfills all the functions of the former set-up reasonably well. No central hub as such as my Garmin Zumo combines nav, music and phone and in turn connects to my new headset. A Sena SR10 works well with a PMR radio for group bike to bike connecting to the 2nd headset channel. The bonus being full duplex bike to bike with my touring buddy who also uses a Sena headset. Downside is a need to charge every night, charge lasts a full days riding.

The only reason to use the bike's Bluetooth hub would be to connect a pillion headset so we could share music but as I tend not to ride with a pillion the feature is something of an irrelevance to me.

Chas
Previously a MY16 Turismo Veloce Lusso
Defected to a Ducati Multistrada 1260S Touring
The Following User Says Thank You to Bumpkin For This Useful Post:

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode