New member from Croatia - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-25-2016, 05:58 AM Thread Starter
Established Member

New Site Garage
New member from Croatia

Hi everybody!

Last week I bought TV after reading all your posts. This is first TV in Croatia (EU) and hopefully not the last one.

So far I did 1,000km and I am happy with my purchase. I will have to do something with my seat as it's little bit uncomfortable on long rides (>300km) and I am having some problems with turning BT ON, but these are all details.

Before I used to own piaggio beverly 350, so this is my first proper motorcycle.

Marko
Attached Images

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-25-2016, 06:02 AM
Old Wing Nut

Send a message via Skype™ to esq'z me
Welcome to the family!! Haven't ridden a TV yet, but would like to give one a test.

Here in the USA I know a guy who does great seat work for very fair prices, but that's a long way to send a seat for rework......there must be someone in your part of the world.

I used to be fast....now I just dream about it.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'08 910R (Gina), '04 F4 SPR #275 Track Bike (Lola), YSR50 (The Rabbit), '71 CB100 (Lil' Red), '75 RD350C (Orange Bird) restoration project, 2015 Indian Chieftain (Rita) my "low-n-slow", '70 Suzuki F50 (Baby Blue), 2018 Suzuki GSX-S750L8 (Susie Q)
post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-25-2016, 06:49 AM

New Site Garage
Hi Marko and welcome. Glad that you're enjoying your Turismo. For a country that shares quite a lot of similarities with Italy it appears that you only have three MV dealers. I hope that they're good as the MV ownership experience sort of relies on that to be a pleasurable one. I'm not saying that these bikes are unreliable but getting little issues sorted out by your dealer and good support certainty helps.

There are comfort rider and passenger seats available, I have a pair on order. Not that the original is that bad in my experience but my dealer owed me some money on a refund (bad MV alarm system) and I decided that comfort seats would be nice. They look better IMHO, reduce the bump on the pillion seat, have better grip to prevent slide under braking and for long days in the saddle any extra comfort is welcome.

Spent two great weeks in your lovely country last summer with my family (Dubrovnik, Korcula, Hvar and Split). Would make a really nice tour destination in the future I've got to say, people were very friendly, food, weather etc. were all great. From what I saw of the roads they look good too plus getting there via Alps and Dolomites would be fun.

Chas
Previously a MY16 Turismo Veloce Lusso
Defected to a Ducati Multistrada 1260S Touring

Last edited by Bumpkin; 07-25-2016 at 06:52 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-25-2016, 07:17 AM

Congratulations Marko, it's a fantastic bike!

I use an Airhawk AHR-S cushion on my bikes (not MV) and it helps a lot with comfort, for me anyway.

I have to ask about your top box, how is it mounted? What brand is it?

Thanks,

Steve.
post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-25-2016, 08:58 AM
LLP

New Site Garage
Welcome here and enjoy your turismo veloce.
I did n't notice any trouble with my seat, however some friends of mine use a cyclist underpant to preserve their bottom ! a costless solution compare to a comfort seat.

LLP
Turismo Veloce Lusso 2016
post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-26-2016, 10:12 AM

Nice one Marko, Enjoy,

Had mine since Nov 2015, bought the Luimoto seat cover for mine it's quite padded seems to have done the trick, no sore butt,
post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-27-2016, 12:35 AM

New Site Garage
Hi Marko,

welcome here and the TV is a great bike!!

I've just ordered the comfort seats as well as Bumpkin, still waiting to arrive. Italy is on holiday for this time of Year.

Gero
post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-27-2016, 02:29 AM

New Site Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gero HH View Post
I've just ordered the comfort seats as well as Bumpkin, still waiting to arrive. Italy is on holiday for this time of Year.
The rear one has arrived at my dealer, waiting on the rider one which is showing as despatched on the ordering system. Frustratingly this apparently doesn't mean it's coming any time soon. He says that they always do this as soon as an item is ordered. You're right about the summer close-down for August

Chas
Previously a MY16 Turismo Veloce Lusso
Defected to a Ducati Multistrada 1260S Touring
post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-27-2016, 05:44 AM

I'm very happy with my stock seat as modified by Sargent. They built up the front of the seat to prevent the forward "slide" and use their own foam and coverings. Cost me around $300 and three weeks of turn around time. Now when I ride I don't even think about the seat.
post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-27-2016, 06:20 AM Thread Starter
Established Member

New Site Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenkelby View Post

I have to ask about your top box, how is it mounted? What brand is it?

Thanks,

Steve.

I have Givi 35l top box mounted with a Givi plate with 4 screws.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Turismo Veloce 2016
The Following User Says Thank You to Marko G. For This Useful Post:

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode