MV Agusta Forum banner

Connectors

2K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  mitchy 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey guys,

wondering if anyone can give me the name for the connectors in the pic:

They are the rear indicator and rego plate light connectors under the seat on the B3 800.

I am trying to fit Rizoma LED indicators and they only have bullet connections.

I would like to buy three so that I can keep the bike in a condition to swap back to stock everything if needed.

Or open to any suggestions for connecting the bullets in.....(was thinking splicing them in.)

Also, does anyone know if the rear indicator bulbs are 6W

See less See more
#2 ·
I was also looking for the same thing but without buying new indicators (which is a waste) there was no way of finding any. Why don't you remove the existing wiring from the original globe holder and use it instead. I connected this straight to my new indicators without having to cut or modify. That is what I did last Friday when I fitted my smaller indicators in the rear vents of my F3. Works well, looks good and if I want, I can replace everything back to normal without damaging or changing anything.

Cheers.

#7 ·
G'day,
I found this company here in Sydney when I was looking to add some extra lighting to my now departed Victory Vision.

http://www.vanline.com.au/shop/index.php?route=product/category&path=61_64

I found it quite difficult to find "matching" plugs.
The easiest way was to swap out the entire male/female plug set .
That way I still had the interchangeability when I needed it.

They are a bit fiddly to build, but not too difficult...just crimping/soldering and getting the pins in the right places, etc
Good luck
Pete

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.