MVAgusta.net - View Single Post - New 2013 F4!
Thread: New 2013 F4!
View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 06-05-2013, 10:20 PM
Donsy

New Site Garage
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by chwebby View Post
1. After washing it for the first time Sunday afternoon, I proceeded to go for a ride immediately after. Not sure if it was because of the water getting into something electrical, but the bike "stuttered" violently when twisting the throttle. What was strange is that it only happened when in gear... Was also VERY hard to get going from a stop. I went home after riding for a block, restarted the bike, and everything ran perfectly afterwards... Any ideas? The test will be this weekend after I wash it again.

Might be something getting wet.

2. My rear shock assembly wiggles to the left and right. I haven't tried torquing anything up yet but is this normal?

Yes this is normal.

3. Like many others, my damn quickshifter doesn't work either.... Oh well, hopefully they get that sorted soon.

Have activated the quickshifter on your dash?
Can you please show me a close up picture of your gearlever, it does not look like there's even a load cell on there ?
First time seeing it!

Awesome bike mate, congrats.

Dons Nel
Own - Two F4 1000R's 06 and 07.
PayPal :
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

eMial:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mobile in Australia: 0438 385 776
Website with MV Manuals for Most models -

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome