MV Agusta Forum banner

Got my 2013 RR

9K views 54 replies 25 participants last post by  flynbulldog 
#1 ·
Finally my Diva made it over the Alps to my MV dealer in Germany.

I went for the gold / pearl white version.

Unfortunately I only have some pics of my mobile phone, so the quality is not good.

I will change the licence plate holder for a Melotti one + small indicators.

Also have the race kit incl. ECU laying here :yo:.

Mirrors are also pretty big - I'll see.

I like these wheel stickers:

Better in black or red on the new 2013 silver wheels?????

May be I'll go for a red front seat with black stitching, the rear will remain white......

Any other ideas ;) ?

Cherche

See less See more
#8 ·
It's only 450 miles from Varese to my dealership...

Thanks for your congrats :) .

Cherche

#10 ·
Beautiful bike and best color combo! Methinks my B675 isnt going to be in the garage very long next year with intoxicating alternatives such as this... Congrats!

#24 ·
Ok, now look what you've done... took a 2012 1090RR for a ride on the weekend and, oh man what a bike!

So... :drummer: ...couldn't resist and have just placed an order for a 2013 1090RR in Metallic gold/Pearl white! :mouthwate

Waiting on likely delivery advice from dealer :yo::yo:

Will be listing the B3-675 with EAS and in pristine condition with ~600km for A$13,990 - that's A$2,000 less than list :lickout:

Hmmm... must defn be in love with the 1090RR to be happy about dropping so much cash on the B3... but its worth it as don't think I've ever got off a test bike with such a wide grin on my face before :heart:

Just email me if anyone is interested in the B3: cm@soshul.org :brutale:

#17 ·
Thank you all guys :yo:.

I also like this helmet:

I like the idea of changing the wheel colour to oro (gold).

Cherche

#21 ·
#26 ·
Congrats Aurum,

Great choice! Took delivery of my 2013 1090R over 2 weeks ago.
Can't ride it yet because of the snow we have over here.
But for the moment a quick look in the garage is enough to keep that smile on my face! :naughty:

Guy

#27 ·
Aurum,
you've done it right :yo: !!!

Live your dreams!

So we now got a gold/white Brute in the northern hemisphere and soon one in the southern one.

Congrats to down under
Jochen

#30 ·
Finally my Diva made it over the Alps to my MV dealer in Germany.

I went for the gold / pearl white version.

I will change the licence plate holder for a Melotti one + small indicators.

Cherche
Hi Cherche, the plate holder on your bike looks very different compared with the official 1090 photos on the MV Agusta site. Also MV make a big deal about it now being part of the tail design. See pics and text below...

Do you think yours is different to comply with German legislation? I'd be interested as not sure what to expect on the 1090 I've just ordered in Australia.

MV Quote: "...The license plate holder is now metal, lighter and essential, and therefore able to further enhance the design of the compact, unique tail."

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.