Sacramento / Gold River, CA USA - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-07-2014, 11:02 AM Thread Starter
Established Member

New Site Garage
Sacramento / Gold River, CA USA

I have lots of tools, trailer, truck, and F4 parts.
Tom Stephens

Beware of the lollipop of mediocrity. One lick and you'll suck forever.

MV Agusta 312 Corse / Ducati MH900e "Carbon Dream" / NCR "New Blue" / Vyrus 984 / 1963 MV Agusta 175
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-23-2015, 11:13 PM

New Site Garage
Hey Tuna, new to the forum and first time owner of an MV Agusta Brutale Dragster.
I just recently had my 600 mile service done on my bike at the dealer in Elk Grove, I've put about 200 more on it since getting it back and the other day driving to work it started spewing oil from somewhere around the #3 coil pack. I'm taking it back up this weekend, do you know if the place in Elk Grove is a good shop? Or if it was just bad luck?
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-24-2015, 01:48 AM

Don't know much about EGPS. I don't think we have ever had a great MV dealer in Sac. Munroe motors in SF has a long history with MV and has a good reputation. Yours is still under warranty so sticking with a dealer is the way to go. When you are out of warranty I think Desmoto sport is the best and most trustworthy shop for MV. Scott and his group do honest and great work. They are in SF as well. They do all of my MV and Ducati engine work that I don't do myself.

2008 312r
2008 1098r
2010 RSV4 factory
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-24-2015, 05:25 PM

New Site Garage
Thanks, Yeah I was just wondering if maybe I should look into the other MV dealers in the area. I got mine from California Speed Sports in Livermore but didn't like their sales department. Not sure how much better their service department is. They had the biggest selection on their floor when I was looking for my bike and the only from the Bay area to Seattle to have the Matte Grey I wanted. They seem to be honest with their practices but the sales guy was just not very helpful when it came to buying they bike.

I had looked at the dealer in SF but they didn't seem to have any new stock so I figured they weren't a good place to go to.

The dealer in Elk Grove is the closest to me and was pretty nice and helpful when I went to look at the Dragster but just didn't have the stock and seemed to not be getting any in till the end of the season.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode