Ohlins suspension could be available - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-12-2005, 02:39 PM Thread Starter

Last edited by mellottiracing; 04-02-2006 at 05:25 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-12-2005, 03:13 PM

i'm in, any cost information??
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-15-2005, 09:14 PM
Established Member

rear suspension (sachs)?????

Hey everyone welli finally got my mv! (first person to post about being a 1st time buyer of an mv) Coincidentely had a problem with my rear shock and took it here to Pro Italia IN Glendale and they told me i need a new rear shock. Now the seller will pay for the repair but they said that they could not repair the rear sachs shock and that i was better off buying a new one! Which of course would be the best thing! Now the seller e-mailed information on a place that he knows that can repair the shock the place is called Lindeman web-site is le-suspension.com and said he will pay for repair about 150! Have n e of u guys heard about Lindeman if so please give me more info???? Or any suggestions on what I should do? Ther seller is a great guy and very helpful please no flames towards him he really did not know ther shock was out! he only rode 2900 miles on that bike and its a 2000 so yeah....???????? What should I do????
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-16-2005, 08:53 AM

Lindemann is good and has a great reputation. I would have the shock rebuilt (he can change the spring and damping too if needed). If I replace the one on my 1000, I think I will go with Penske.
Joe
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-17-2005, 06:39 PM
Established Member

Hey joe 1000

So i should just have it rebuilt? The seller offer he would rebuild the shock at lindemann (no. california) or if i can find a place here in (so. california l.a.) he will also cover charges. Should i go with the rebuild with lindeman the price he got quoted over the phone was i think about $200 I would have to call to find out. I mean if he wouldve found that problem before he sold the bike he wouldve done it himself through lindeman. One more thing, is it easy to take off the rear shock/ suspension? Thanks Joe.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-24-2005, 01:20 AM

Suspension

Hi
WP is making a race shock for the F4 1000. I just bought one and my old shock is now for sale . It has only done 2000km
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode