MV Agusta Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ohlins suspension could be available

3K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Rudi Marx 
#1 · (Edited)
#3 ·
rear suspension (sachs)?????

Hey everyone welli finally got my mv! (first person to post about being a 1st time buyer of an mv) Coincidentely had a problem with my rear shock and took it here to Pro Italia IN Glendale and they told me i need a new rear shock. Now the seller will pay for the repair but they said that they could not repair the rear sachs shock and that i was better off buying a new one! Which of course would be the best thing! Now the seller e-mailed information on a place that he knows that can repair the shock the place is called Lindeman web-site is le-suspension.com and said he will pay for repair about 150! Have n e of u guys heard about Lindeman if so please give me more info???? Or any suggestions on what I should do? Ther seller is a great guy and very helpful please no flames towards him he really did not know ther shock was out! he only rode 2900 miles on that bike and its a 2000 so yeah....???????? What should I do???? :confused:

#5 ·
Hey joe 1000

So i should just have it rebuilt? The seller offer he would rebuild the shock at lindemann (no. california) or if i can find a place here in (so. california l.a.) he will also cover charges. Should i go with the rebuild with lindeman the price he got quoted over the phone was i think about $200 I would have to call to find out. I mean if he wouldve found that problem before he sold the bike he wouldve done it himself through lindeman. One more thing, is it easy to take off the rear shock/ suspension? Thanks Joe. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.