Brembo "19RCS" or "19RCS Corsa Corta" - MVAgusta.net
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By Deano

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-04-2019, 02:42 PM Thread Starter
Established Member

Brembo "19RCS" or "19RCS Corsa Corta"

Hi,
I have a F3 675 (2016) and I would to change the master cylinders passing from Nissin to Brembo, in the specific way to Brembo 19RCS.
I noticed that now exists the 19RCS Corsa Corta and I would like to known what do you think about this product compared to "normal" 19RCS.
I don't use the bike on track but on street.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-04-2019, 03:02 PM

if you are using it on MOSTLY or exclusively on the street the standard RCS is more than capable, hell even on track the standard 19 RCS is more than capable. The Corsa Corta, masters are generally the same thing, but with the ability to fine tune how the brake responds on initial engagement and feel.

I run the 19RCS on my F3 800, with the brembo stylema calipers, and it is insane braking power (amazing feel and power)... also ran the 19RCS with the standard M4 calipers and it was awesome.

2015 MV Agusta F3 800
2011 Triumph 675R
The Following User Says Thank You to jdgun For This Useful Post:
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-04-2019, 06:24 PM

New Site Garage
I have the same setup on my 1078RR with the std. M4 calipers. As jdgun said, awesome braking street and track. Wasn't the fastest on track but I certainly out braked most. I thought about the Corsa Corta myself but it would be purely just to 'treat' myself. I think I'd get the stylema calipers first.

Cheers

Deano
jdgun likes this.

2009 1078RR Brutale
The Following User Says Thank You to Deano For This Useful Post:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-06-2019, 10:18 AM

Just be sure if you are going to do some caliper upgrading at ANY POINT, do this as a package.. unless you are thinking just M4 calipers, which work with the sam master as your stock calipers.
The M50 calipers are a nice touch over the M4 calipers for my style riding, more feel and less sledgehammer initial hit.
You need to run a 17 RCS master, and the same 17 master works on the stylema calipers.

Best to try and think about the big picture to save the money on parts.

2015 MV Agusta F3 800
2011 Triumph 675R
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-06-2019, 01:18 PM Thread Starter
Established Member

There is only a little problem, Brembo doens't have a clutch lever similar than brake lever mounted on 17/19RCS.
What could I buy as clutch lever to have the same look? I hate to have different lever between brake and clutch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdgun View Post
Just be sure if you are going to do some caliper upgrading at ANY POINT, do this as a package.. unless you are thinking just M4 calipers, which work with the sam master as your stock calipers.
The M50 calipers are a nice touch over the M4 calipers for my style riding, more feel and less sledgehammer initial hit.
You need to run a 17 RCS master, and the same 17 master works on the stylema calipers.

Best to try and think about the big picture to save the money on parts.
I don't want change the stock calipers.
Is it better the 17 RCS with stock calipers?
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-07-2019, 10:26 AM

If you are going to continue to use stock calipers, just get the 19RCS.

And yes there is a matching clutch lever and perch assembly, labeled as brembo, but built by Harris if memory serves, and there is just a lever they sell, but not sure on compatibility with the MV perch.
I personally use a CRG supersport fully adjustable perch, which allows 3 different leverage ratios, set it to easy pull and enjoy.

https://www.reactiveparts.com/brembo...th-switch.html

2015 MV Agusta F3 800
2011 Triumph 675R

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode