MV Agusta Forum banner

Greatest Ride Ever!!!!!

2K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  dearpixel 
#1 ·
Why was today's long ride on the amazing R the greatest ride ever you might ask? Because I will be keeping it!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, all the stars aligned and I'm able to keep my amazing bike. I haven't driven it in a while so it felt so good to get out on that baby and let her rip.
So now I'm looking forward to mounting the full exhaust. Don't know if I'm going to do that now or next spring. Either way, I'm excited about having that option.
Thanks for all of your support here on the forum.
:yo: :yo: :yo: :yo: :yo: :yo: :yo: :yo: :yo: :yo: :yo: :yo: :yo: :yo:

#3 ·
mark
i am THRILLED that you worked out the "issues" to keep the 910R...
and thanks for telling us about the great "RIDE"
i'm sure it was wonderful to be on the greatest bike in the world, knowing that you were going to be riding her for a long, long time to come

#5 ·
MVITALIAN said:
I'm a teacher and thanks to wonderful contract negotiations, I was going to take a pay cut. Money would have been too tight. But, everything worked out and the R is mine for a long long time! :drummer: :drummer:
as a teacher you certainly deserve those "wonderful contract negotiations"
i'm very happy for you, and all of your colleagues

#8 ·
That is truly the greatest ride ever. :) Excellent news...wait till you put that exhaust on :smoking:

#10 ·
Gladio said:
Great news! So maybe we'll actually get together and ride sometime? :)
We will definitely have to do that Jack!!!

It will hopefully have to wait a little while. The mighty Homestead Highlanders (Football) are in Level 3 of the Playoffs. We play again this Friday or Saturday. 2 more games to go until we are State champs again. I'm knocking on wood because I don't want to jinx anything.

It was great to get out and punch it today. It was good to have that front wheel in the air again. Man I love that bike. :drummer:

#11 ·
Had my 910R out for a 70 mile ride today. Man it was beautiful in Birmingham and the ride was perfect. Damn that thing is soo smooth. My full Factory exhaust is still at the dealer in Atlanta. I can't wait to get tthe miles on it so I can go have the 600 and the pipes and ECU changed out, tuned, sag set etc. This is the most amazing bike I have ever owned. It is hear to stay. The saddle is even getting comfortable.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.