MVAgusta.net - View Single Post - (EmVee) MVAGUSTA.NET = The BEST PEOPLE
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 08-30-2012, 05:19 AM Thread Starter
MVista
Cyber SPOTTER

Thumbs up (EmVee) MVAGUSTA.NET = The BEST PEOPLE

I never am ceased to be amazed by the incredible people on this site.

I few weeks ago a received a phone call from EmVee (Darren) whom I didn't know at all apart from a few message exchanges in various threads.

So out of the blue I get call from him (he had got my number from my spray painter) and he tells me he was over in the USA at Monterey, he got one of the Mecum posters along with a catalogue from the Gary Kohn collection & he thought it would be something (from reading my posts) I'd appreciate & he left them with painter guy!

I was speechless, anyhow I thanked him and we chatted for a while, needless to say he is a fantastic bloke - he is looking to buy a modern MV & I think he'd make a wonderful owner whom would really add to the MV family.

Anyhow, I took the poster directly to my framers who block mounted it and sealed to protect it as it is now housed in the "MV Shrine" and sometimes engines are running in there I got it back today

Big thanks to EmVee I am truly humbled to receive a gift completely unsolicited and out of the blue, I also glad and very happy that my passion for this wonderful marque is appreciated by others.

What I love most about my shrine (apart from the bikes) is that when I go in there, I see so many reminders of the wonderful people involved with MVs, for instance the Cog wheel logo above the poster was sent to me by Noel_theknurl and there's many other as well. A big thank you to all

Cheers
Rob

Some pics:

The poster block mounted:

On The Wall:

Brochure:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
MVA - Maserati Vespa
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Agusta

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome