MV Agusta Forum banner

Official - Post Your B3 Pictures Here - Please

264K views 913 replies 225 participants last post by  Kneedragger666 
#1 ·
675 or 800.
Show them please gent's. I'm taking a 675 for a ride this weekend, can't wait.

#3 ·
#10 ·
View attachment 74856
3 weeks old, 800 miles :)
To be honest I can't see the 675 selling very well, when for the sake of £500 you can have the 800? I can see next year, either the price dropping or the spec of the 800 going up (mono block breaks and slipper clutch perhaps?) and it's price increasing to create a greater price gap?

#19 ·
I have heard that EAS will come as standard on future 800 models and somewhere else on this forum it's been mentioned of an upgrade coming in the form of extra electronic package like anti wheelie.
It would make better sense to increase the price to £10k and give it the same brakes and electronic package as the F3 800.
Would be interesting to know the sales figures of the 675 since the 800 hit the streets.

#23 ·
hb88xx, sweet paint job.

mine:
900+kms so far of fun and pure lust. 1st service done and dusted.
R&G rad guard installed plus genuine tank pad & rim tape.
Waiting for R&G tail tidy, LED tail lamp, carbon fibre heel and exhaust guards. Wanting badly a steering damper. Cheers.
:smoking:

Attachments

#29 ·
Wow! MV need to copy that paint/design for the 2015 B3! :mouthwate

#30 ·
The second one in California by 4 hours I was told. I bought it July 3. She runs great and I am in love. I took off the lolly pops, and canister. I added the MV tank protector thingy and Rizoma front axle protectors. I have had the 600 mile service and I have about 900 miles on her. :f4:

Here she is pre farkled.

#31 ·
My work in progress...

@New Jersey Motorsports Park

Stay tuned in for more goodies on order. :drummer: