2019 Dragster RR Makeup - MVAgusta.net
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By ArnO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-16-2019, 08:04 PM Thread Starter

2019 Dragster RR Makeup

Good evening elegant people,

A quick update to share two cosmetic changes I did on my Dragster. Some of you based in the US might be interested in one in particular.

The first one: I really like the DRL on the new Dragster and I was disappointed to see that the US version didn't have it. After a little bit of research, I realized that the headlight and the electrical harness was the same between the US and the EUR version. The only difference then was the lack of control switch for the DRL on the US version. I decided to order a EUR version of the right-hand control switch and see if it would work. And I am happy to say that it does work!

The second one: I really found the stock turning lights too big. I ordered some Rizoma and put them on last night (why is it always painful to change the turning signals on a bike??). It took me some time and some tweaking to get them on... but it turned out great.

Few pics attached.

I am super happy with the outcome. This face looks even better with a little bit of makeup
Attached Images

rsmarcillo likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-16-2019, 08:54 PM
Established Member

Nice. Did you use the resistors with the Rizoma turn signals?

2019 MV Agusta Dragster 800RR
2007 Benelli Tornado Naked Tre 1130
2009 MV Agusta Brutale 910S (sold)
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-16-2019, 09:31 PM Thread Starter

Thanks.
Yes, I had to use the resistors. My guess is that if you don’t use LED signals all around the bike, then you have to use them.
I am planning to update the rear set as well, and I am pretty sure I will have to remove the resistors fron the front (Yayyyyy more wiring work).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-17-2019, 07:54 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to silentservice703
It looks nice BUT.....

...not having a headlight always on is illegal in California....

I don't want to see you nabbed for being cool.

Name:  1.jpg
Views: 231
Size:  127.5 KB

Gapalicious 2019 at
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
from OCTOBER 2-6, 2019

Call (423) 519-2000 or (423) 253-6213 to reserve your Riverfront Cabin. PM me for The Crow's Nest reservation!!!

Email/Paypal:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My personal Cell Phone: (781) 223-3020

'07 F4 312R, '10 B4 1090RR, '15 B3 800RR
'07 Ducati Monster S4Rs, '07 Ducati Monster 695
2010 Harley Davidson Ultra-Classic Electra-glide CVO FLHTCUSEBLK
'63 Honda C100A Cub
'61 MVA TRA 125
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-17-2019, 10:23 PM Thread Starter

You are right, this is illegal. This is the reason why the Dragster is shipped to Cali without the switch.

For those who would be planning to do the same thing, keep in mind that this is not approved.
For those who still want to do the same thing, I think that the DRL is powerful enough to let the cars notice you. It doesn't show on the pics, but trust me, it is very powerful and would be as noticeable as the regular low beam light.
Finally, you can use the switch at any time to go back to the regular light.
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-19-2019, 12:39 PM

New Site Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArnO View Post
Good evening elegant people,

A quick update to share two cosmetic changes I did on my Dragster. Some of you based in the US might be interested in one in particular.

The first one: I really like the DRL on the new Dragster and I was disappointed to see that the US version didn't have it. After a little bit of research, I realized that the headlight and the electrical harness was the same between the US and the EUR version. The only difference then was the lack of control switch for the DRL on the US version. I decided to order a EUR version of the right-hand control switch and see if it would work. And I am happy to say that it does work! [IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.mvagusta.net/forum/images/MVagusta_net_2016/smilies/tango_face_grin.png[/IMG]

The second one: I really found the stock turning lights too big. I ordered some Rizoma and put them on last night (why is it always painful to change the turning signals on a bike??). It took me some time and some tweaking to get them on... but it turned out great.

Few pics attached.

I am super happy with the outcome. This face looks even better with a little bit of makeup [IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.mvagusta.net/forum/images/MVagusta_net_2016/smilies/tango_face_kiss.png[/IMG]

SOOOO PRETTYYYYY 😍😍😍
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-19-2019, 05:45 PM
YJP

Looks good!
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-30-2019, 01:13 PM

Looks great, may I ask where you ended up putting the resistors, I'm doing the same and cant see a good hiding place behind the headlight.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in