Brutale exhaust - MVAgusta.net
 2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-04-2019, 03:00 PM Thread Starter

New Site Garage
Brutale exhaust

Hello,

I am looking to replace the stock exhaust for a single exhaust. Option i like are the sc project conic or the hp corse evoextreme (after year 2016) because they are in a more upwards position. however the sc project is attached to the passenger footsteps (2015 model) which I removed because i never take someone with me and i like the look of the bike without them. What do you guys suggest??

Mv Agusta Brutale 800 '15
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-07-2019, 12:17 PM Thread Starter

New Site Garage
Nobody changed the stock exhaust?

post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-07-2019, 12:28 PM

New Site Garage
From reading things here and there on the forum, I've seen people saying they remove their SC project or QD exhaust and turning back to stock bequase its to loud.
I myself havent seen people complain about the HP corse.(HOWEVER) That pipe was the HP Corse HyrdoTre im talking about and used on their Turismo Veloce or Dragster and they were satisfied. Loud but not abnoxious.

So cant comment if the HP corse evoextreme is louder or anything.

*Nothing wrong with a stock pipe...still looks the best (IMO)
Teeps likes this.

"Mileena"
MV Agusta F3 675 '17 - Matt Avio Grey

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-08-2019, 12:36 AM

I have the HPCorse single unit (with opt baffle) and i leave the baffle in now. Normally i think 'the louder the better' but the constant drone when you're doing a motorway stretch ( not that often if i can help it) is horrendous.

Im going to look for a triple race zorst (purely because they look better in my opinion)
Attached Images

post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-08-2019, 05:02 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to Bruce Taylor
Prefer to keep the three pipe style, QD is deal as you can control the noise level by removing as many of the db's as you wish.

More than satisfied with all three fitted
Attached Images

post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-08-2019, 07:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandert93 View Post
Hello,

I am looking to replace the stock exhaust for a single exhaust. Option i like are the sc project conic or the hp corse evoextreme (after year 2016) because they are in a more upwards position. however the sc project is attached to the passenger footsteps (2015 model) which I removed because i never take someone with me and i like the look of the bike without them. What do you guys suggest??
I'm guessing you were asking for a suggestion for a solution to the need for the rear footpeg attachment as opposed to alternative exhausts?

I didnt reply as, what i found was for the Euro 4 dragster and didnt really apply to your bike. I will link it anyway. Just to reiterate, I dont believe it will fit your bike, but this can be a starting point to finding what you need:

https://www.designcorse.com/products...rt-bracket#fit

oh, and it's ridiculously expensive

Kag

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-08-2019, 08:16 AM

I have changed the stock exhaust for sc project crt and I can not be more happy.

I have posted a video on youtube just in case anybody is curious how it sounds on euro4.
Attached Images

Black_Gold_Saw likes this.

2016 Brutale 675 sold
2018 F3 traded in
2019 Dragster RR
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-08-2019, 10:58 AM

New Site Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggs247 View Post
I have changed the stock exhaust for sc project crt and I can not be more happy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IFHNAHckNY&t=65s

I have posted a video on youtube just in case anybody is curious how it sounds on euro4.
That brakelight looks so awesome in the night.

"Mileena"
MV Agusta F3 675 '17 - Matt Avio Grey

post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-10-2019, 03:23 AM Thread Starter

New Site Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kageira View Post
I'm guessing you were asking for a suggestion for a solution to the need for the rear footpeg attachment as opposed to alternative exhausts?

I didnt reply as, what i found was for the Euro 4 dragster and didnt really apply to your bike. I will link it anyway. Just to reiterate, I dont believe it will fit your bike, but this can be a starting point to finding what you need:

https://www.designcorse.com/products...rt-bracket#fit

oh, and it's ridiculously expensive

yes thank you very much! this is what i am looking for. but only for the older models.
maybe somebody knows if this is also available for the 2014 brutale ??

post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-10-2019, 04:11 AM

New Site Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandert93 View Post
Nobody changed the stock exhaust?

well, I like the sound of the stock silencer especially with a racing manifold and its also less troublesome with the guys in Green or Blue (Police), if I fancy a single pipe I would most likely opt for SC Project.

cheers

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in